MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #710 out of 775 in Mascara

June 12, 2014

My favourite mascara. The liquid is long lasting and doesn't dry out after it is opened. You can feel the quality compared to other drug store brands. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!

May 27, 2010

So this is the first non rite aid bought mascara ive used and it works pretty well to lengthen but the only problem ive had is that it tends to clump..dont know if this is just mine but that gets annoying sometimes..it does seperate and lengthen well though..plus if you return the tube once your done you get a free lipstick or something (:

May 16, 2010

Mac Studio Fix mascara works well if you want to lengthen and separate your lashes. Where I think it is lacking is when it comes to voluminizing if you have already sparse lashes. My friend tried it on and her lashes looks magnificent. I have sparser lashes so when I tried it on, it just lengthened and separated the lashes I already had. I found the smell of this product also strong. It smelled like a sharpie marker but stronger to start. The smell quickly dissipated though. I found that Mac Mascara X worked better for me in the volumizing department but this product works well to define and lengthen lashes.