Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow

Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #834 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

This matte eye shadow is made of highly-pigmented pressed powder and comes in a variety of shades. It contains nylon powder, allowing it to be blended as desired. The result is intense and long-lasting. Since its diameter is the same as the powder blushes, it can be included in a custom-built palette. For more information, please visit http://www.makeupforever.com.

April 03, 2015

I love these! They are super high quality and last for a long time on the eyes without creasing or falling out.

June 14, 2012

This is a great product, I love how easy it is to apply and it lasts a long time. I absolutely love the pink used in the photo above. It goes on the color that it looks like, unlike some that appear one color in packaging and another color when applied. Love this one.

July 26, 2011

Excellent product! Excellent shadow. Its creamy and smooth, it blends amazing and lasts forever. The pigmentation is insane! The purple one is phenomenal but it stains my lids, problem I have never experienced with any eyeshadow.
It is an investement but you can get superb results.

March 23, 2011

I have tried pretty much all the low end drugstore brands to the high end lines and Make Up For Ever for me makes the best shadow I have experienced so far. All the colours are so vibrant and crisp. You don't need to put a lot on your brush for it to show up really well on your lid. Just a soft dusting and you're set to go. It also stays on really well during the day. And i always use their shadows to line on top of my eye liner to set the product from coming off or going cloudy around my eyes for a long lasting wear for the day. I personally own ten of their shades and I love them so much.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play