Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Bacon

Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Bacon Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

April 03, 2016

My boyfriend and I switched to chicken bacon about a year ago and we love it! It does take some time to get used to it. It definitely isn't as good as regular bacon but still is yummy once you determine how you like to eat it. It crips up just like regular bacon or you can eat it a bit softer. It is significantly healthier than regular bacon and not to mention way less grease and mess to deal with when you cook it. We will still get regular bacon occasionally but continue to buy chicken bacon! I would recommend it if you are looking to switch to healthier options in your diet!

March 08, 2015

After trying this i really did not like it however my husband and kids loves it and they really seem to enjoy it. i do buy it sometimes just for them.

February 12, 2015

We gave this chicken bacon a try and I was surprised that it actually tasted good. I give you fair warning to wear an apron as the bacon sizzles and splatters quite a bit. It smells like bacon and gets crispy. My family liked it and asked if I would purchase again. Something different to eat from regular bacon.