Marcelle Eye Make-up Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

March 15, 2017

I use these eye makeup remover pads every single day. I buy the oil free one and they work like a charm. The price isn't that bad for how well they work. They are perfect for sensitive skin and are unscented.

March 09, 2017

These are so convenient. Thin cotton pads with the remover on them. Not soaking wet. One is sometimes enough for both eyes as I flip them over and so use both sides. Occasionally I have to use one per eye on those occasions when I have really gone to town on the make-up. What I also appreciate is that t he container seals very well as I had put them away and forgotten about them for over a month and when I found them again they were still wet and good to go - not dried out at all. Also when i have gone away for a few days I have put some in a ziplock baggie and that keeps them happy and useable.

September 23, 2015

I really liked how easily my makeup, including eye makeup, came off with these pads.

A bit pricey, but I found it to be quite effective, leaving my face nice and soft afterwards

June 08, 2015

I don't know know how it works on regular makeup, but I would not recommend it for waterproof mascara at all.
    Although it says it works on long-wearing make-up.

May 14, 2015

I love the Marcelle Eye Makeup Remover Pads! They remove my mascara and waterproof mascara without a problem. My eyes do not burn, itch, get blurry or water! My eyeshadow comes off usually one eye per eye pad. These are the best I have tried so far! Also these pads are for sensitive skin/eyes.

November 24, 2014

Bought the pads and got a bonus pack. The best eye make up remover that I have ever used.

May 12, 2014

Works quickly to remove fairly heavy eye makeup. The pads are soft and so easy to use. You'll never risk a spill or leak while travelling (as with liquid removers). Nice price, too.