Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 224 in Eye Makeup Remover

January 28, 2017

I have allergies and very sensitive eyes and this is the only product I can use that is effective at getting my mascara off. I use waterproof mascara because my eyes water so much. At the end of the day this melts it right off with no irritation! I have tried many removers through the years and this is the only one I'll use now.

January 08, 2017

Marcelle is a nice brand of skincare and makeup products that so far has not disappointed.i have only tried their skincare and now remover.im hoping to try their makeup products this year.this eye makeup remover was gentle on my eyes and worked well.i did have to swipe more than once as i have to with every makeup remover ive tried.some way too many times.took only 3 swipes each eye to remove all so was satisfied enough.left my under eye area moisturized which i like as i find taking eye makeup off with remover to be brutal, especially delicate skin around eyes.

August 27, 2016

I bought this eye makeup remover from Costco and it was a 2 pack.It is by far one of the best eye makeup removers I have used.I have replaced my Clinique remover with this one(its so much cheaper).It removes any kind of eye makeup effortlessly ,leaving my skin soft .My eyes aren't red or irritated as they have been with other removers ,its gentleness keeps my delicate eye area looking refreshed.

July 18, 2016

Ce démaquillant pour les yeux est juste magique! Tellement doux et démaquille très bien! Je n'ai pa l'impression qu'il me reste des résidu! Il est hypoallergen, donc parfait pour moi! Le seul inconvénient c'est le prix qui est élevé, mais côté qualité, je l'adore.

July 18, 2016

I love this stuff! Not only do I use it for eye makeup but I also use it on hard to remove liquid lipstick! Woks great and it gentle on my sensitive skin. I love Marcelle!

July 03, 2016

Another Marcelle perfume free, hypo-allergenic cleansing product that I love! Nights that I am wearing extra heavy and waterproof makeup on my eyes, lips and face, I shake this up and pour a few drops out onto a cotton round, then gently swipe the makeup off. Because it is in a bottle that I am able to securely close, this comes on the road with me when traveling or visiting friends for a weekend retreat. When away, I wet a cotton round to clear my entire face, then rinse my face in the shower.
    No matter what sort of concoction I've had on my eyes and even my lips- it easily wiped off with a couple easy swipes. Much better than other cleaners I've tried where I'm digging and digging at my face just to still have splotches of makeup under my sore eyes in the end.
    This stuff is really impressive. I've even been able to get the stickiest of Halloween sparkles off my face with this stuff. It lives up to the promises on the bottle in so many ways! There is no perfume in it so you can be at ease with putting this on your lips, your entire face and your sensitive eyelid skin. I will definitely buy this product again and completely recommend it to everyone out there that wears makeup.

March 15, 2016

One of the best makeup removers I've tried. Gentle but efficient. Doesn't levee my eyes foggy or sore and it's not too bad on the wallet. I got mine at Shoppers.

March 07, 2016

This is an oil-based makeup remover and it is a dupe for the Lancome Bi-Facil makeup remover.

You can find it in most drugstores, however is a little pricey ($12-15) But it is comparable to a $40 makeup remover!

February 24, 2016

This makeup remover works wonders on my skin. I like that the solution is paraben free, perfume free and hypo-allergenic. A little goes a long way with this product. It removes all of your eye makeup, even waterproof mascara without any effort. No need to rub to remove all your makeup with this solution. I didn't lose one eyelash in the process. It won't leave an oily residue either. I was quite impressed with the results. A great price for a gentle eye makeup remover that pampers the sensitive skin of your eye area.

October 21, 2015

I used to use this all the time because it is just so nice for sensitive eyes , it doesn't burn or leave oil around your eyes, removes even though waterproof mascara. I've stop using it because where I usually buy it was always out of it and I had to find something else.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic