mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain

mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 651 in Lip Gloss

June 13, 2015

I picked this item up at a rummage sale for a quarter. Normally I only buy e.l.f. products, but hey, I'm willing to cheat on my preferred brand a little for that price! Avon's mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain was among my purchases and, while I'm not a fan of lip gloss, I'll do my best to give an unbiased review of the product.

First of all, from what I understand, lip stain can dry out the lips, but in spite of what the container says, this product is definitely lip gloss. It's got a somewhat syrupy consistency, and it is glossy. Believe me, your lips will not dry out with this stuff. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain comes with an applicator brush and you get the product itself flowing by clicking the top of the container like a pen. The shade I got is called Bare and it looks like sort of a light cocoa-rose shade on the container, but I don't think it really adds much color to the lips once applied. On me, it just looked like sheer lipgloss.

Also, this stuff has some kind of mint fragrance in it that makes it feel fresh, cool and tingly on your lips. Neither the scent nor the tingle is too strong, and while I wasn't wowed by this feature, it could be a selling point for others.

The price for this stuff is the real deal killer, though. On Avon's website, this stuff is $11. That is really steep for a minty lipgloss and I would personally never spend that much money on a lip product, even if it was fantastic. In conclusion, I just really don't think this was a good product. It looks nothing like you think it will (I know it's called Bare, but if it's sheer, then just call it sheer and don't give such a dark color swatch), it's sticky, and it's scented with a fragrance that some people may not find appealing. Even at half the retail price, it's still not worth it and I would not recommend it.

April 09, 2012

I've been using this in FRILLY, a cute pinky coral type shade. I wouldn't have known about this brand if it wasn't included in my Top Box last month, but I'm really liking the stuff I've tried so far!
This is supposed to be a lip gloss that lasts hours like a stain. I haven't had the greatest luck with the lip stains I've tried so far, but this may the one for me. I don't think it's quite as long lasting as a typical stain, nor as visible. To me, it does give my lips a nice kind of flush for a maybe a few hours, but nothing too drastic.
As a gloss, it has all the characteristics I like. The pump/brush applicator is soft and works perfectly. It keeps the product clean and neat (no excess product around the lid). The very first time I used it, I had to pump the applicator like 20 times before any lip gloss came out onto the brush, but since then I just pump it once every time I put some on, and the perfect amount comes out.
I would definitely recommend others to try this out, and other mark products!

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
sample source

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic

TaraLeadbeater added a new review for

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
National Women's Show in Ottawa