Mary Kay Love Lash Lengthening Mascara
Good

Mary Kay Love Lash Lengthening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 775 in Mascara

July 25, 2016

Love Love!!!! this mascara. This mascara separates and defines my eyelashes. My eyelashes look lengthened and separated. I highly recommend this Mary Kay lengthening mascara.

April 18, 2016

Love it. It do make your lashes loom awesome and long also don't wear of. And I have sensitive skin and this do not hurt me. Last long time to. No string smell

January 13, 2016

I *love* this mascara. It fans out lashes beautifully and separates each lash. The brush is also awesome for doing the bottom lashes. I used to use a very popular Benefit mascara but this gives me the same effect while being much easier to remove and less expensive to boot!

August 19, 2015

I have used all the MK Mascaras and this one is my favorite. I love how long and full my lashes look. I like that it lasts all day and doesn't clump when I layer it.

August 14, 2015

I could not wear mascara for years until I can across Marykay. Love my lashes does not flake off

August 13, 2015

Great product that works very well. Made my eyelashes fuller and longer

August 13, 2015

I have long eyelashes and love this product. Mary Kay's Love Lash Lengthening Mascara makes my lashes even more dramatic. Great investment with excellent results!

August 13, 2015

In my lifetime I have witnessed the evolution of mascara and tried many different brands. The choices and promises are many, so knowing what you want is really important. No smudge racoon looking eyes at 5:00, healthy lashes, no clumping, and no more using a pin to separate lashes! MK Love Lash Lengthening mascara delivers: no clumping or smudging, it wears well all day long, making my lashes longer, defining my eyes with finely separated lashes. The wand is sculpted and the application makes beautiful eyes in an instant. This is one product I would have difficulty living without. I found my keeper!

June 15, 2014

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It lenthens and separates your eyelashes without adding weight or clumping!! I recomend it to everyone.