Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Gently remove eye makeup and waterproof makeup without having a dry feeling on skin. Suitable for sensitive skin, clinically tested for skin irritacy and allergy.
The Makeup Remover is also fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, opthalmologist-tested and suitable for contact lens wearers!

October 01, 2016

One of the best eye makeup remover out there. This product goes a long way and you don't even need very much to remove any water proof makeup or mascara. It works amazing.

July 16, 2016

The best & my only eye makeup remover I use. It removes my makeup & cleans my face amazing. I have used other products & was not happy with it at all & did not leave my face clean. This product goes a long way, you do not need to use a lot of it.

July 14, 2016

This is my number 1 eye make up remover, and the main reason I keep buying Mary Kay products. It is actually oil-free and doesn't leave a greasy sheen on your eyes. All you need is a couple drops on a cotton pad and you can clean both eyes completely. It is not abrasive by any means, which is a quality hard to find in makeup remover.

April 18, 2016

Love it. I have sensitive skin and it's very gental. Also have gotten it in my eyes and have caused no issue. It last a very long time. And works very well you don't need very much on your cloth. This stuff is amazing. No smell and don't stain

April 15, 2016

I love Mary kay make up remover! It leaves my skin baby smooth and soft. I love how its gentle enough that I can use it on my daughter when she gets into my make up. I don't have to worry about it burning my eye or my daughter when she out mascara on her eyes when she gets to playing with my make up.

March 24, 2016

This is the best eye make up remover I have ever used! Does not leave a greasy feeling or irritate eyes. It is formulated for safe use with contact wearers. I also use this to remove stain lipstick that does not come off with my facial cleanser. I am always very excited when my order of this eye make up remover arrives!

March 16, 2016

mary kay eye make-up remover worked quite well for taking off mascara. It has a nice smell & the little hole in the top of the bottle really helps control how much you use, because I think If you used more than needed it would probably leave your eyes really oily. The price is a bit much for me I think, but it is a good product. Thanks chick advisor

March 15, 2016

Although I like this product I feel that it leaves my skin really oily for a remover that claims it is "oil free." It does a good job getting makeup off but I don't like how it makes my skin feel.

March 14, 2016

not bad! this truly takes off your mascara without fighting with it. It is very gentle too. a little bit pricey but like everything else from Mary Kay it is worth the money

March 14, 2016

Mary kay oil-free make up remover is an awesome make up remover. It takes off all your make up without scrubbing. The price is a bit hight. You can find other cheaper stuff to get the same results.