Maybelline Full N' Soft Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 777 in Mascara

Full N' Soft Waterproof Mascara gives full, soft and thick healthy looking lashes without the brittle feel. Helps prevent loss of lashes with patented waterproof quick-dissolve system which allows easy mascara removal. Won't run, smudge or smear. Hypoallergenic and contact lens safe.

September 09, 2016

This has been a staple in my make up routine for years. I've tried many other mascaras over the years but have always returned to this mascara. It's definitely water proof as I've never experienced smudging and it layers amazing for extra length and fullness.

May 10, 2016

I have loved this mascara since I was a teenager. It has awesome separation power and feels very soft to the touch just like the name as opposed to the Butterfly Intenza mascara which was holy hell to wash off and was very heavy and stiff feeling on the lashes. If you have not tried this mascara, please do!

February 13, 2016

I am extremely picky when it comes to my mascara's! They're always too clumpy or don't give me the look I want to achieve, but this mascara does everything. I absolutely love it and swear by it!

January 21, 2016

This is my go-to mascara when I don't feel like wearing much makeup. It offers a much more natural look, and I like that. It gives my lashes a little boost and I like how soft they feel.

January 21, 2016

I always get my father in law to pick this up for me when he goes to the states. It coats my lashes beautifully and doesn't clump. It is very light weight and definitely waterproof!

January 21, 2016

It has been a long, long while since I have first used this mascara, but I do remember being thoroughly impressed by the results. With a few coats, my lashes became noticeably more volumized with some length, while remaining soft to the touch. That was such a novel concept at the time when many of the mascaras out there gave a crunchy texture. The price was good, especially when it went on sale frequently.

It is unfortunate that it is no longer being sold in Canada, but luckily, there are plenty of decent mascaras out there nowadays.

December 21, 2015

I have very flimsy, straight eyelashes. I use this with the Maybeline Full n Soft regular formula. They are a PERFECT combination to help make my lashes look full, long and hold my curl (even when it rains)! I have been using this since it was first released in Japan (I believe around 2002). I haven't been able to find them for purchase anywhere (in Canada). Looks like they have discontinued it:( I have tried probably every type of mascara in hopes to find a decent replacement , but nothing comes close. BRING THIS BACK TO CANADA MAYBELLINE!!!

March 31, 2015

I really love this mascara! Before I tried this one, I honestly didn't notice a difference in any of the mascaras I've used (high end and drug store ones). The price is similar to other drug store mascaras but it really made my lashes stand out. My lashes hardly ever stay curled through out the day but this one got the job done! It's not sold in Canada so I can only purchase it when I make a trip down the the states.

March 05, 2015

This is my absolute favourite mascara for natural days. It coats the lashes beautifully and never looks over the top. Gives good volume and my lashes never feel heavy or brittle. Also, it holds the curl! Make sure you set your undereye concealer though, else you may start looking racoon-y at the end of the day.

So sad that they don't sell this in Canada. I can only get it when I go cross-border shopping.

August 05, 2014

I really like this product! Your lashes look really natural and the waterproof part enables your lashes to stay curled a little bit longer! I use just this when I want to go makeup free while looking more awake. The only thing is that it does melt and smudge a bit (not sure from my oily eyelids or my side bangs). Keep that in mind and remember to go to the washroom to fix it at least once during your day.