Maybelline Intense XXL Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 820 in Mascara

Try this new double brush system with two steps of microfibers provides intense length and dramatic volume.Step 1: X-tender brush + ultra-creamy base coat make lashes up to 60% longer.Step 2: X-tra microfibers and carbon black pigment build intense colour + deliver up to 11x the volume.Clump-free, smudge-free, all-day wear.Allergy tested, opthalmologist tested, contact lens safe.

February 17, 2017

This mascara is definitely one of the better ones I've tried recently. I loved the shape of the wand! It made for a great, mistake proof application. It goes on nice and thick and super black which is exactly how I want my mascara! Highly recommended trying this mascara out!!

January 25, 2017

My lashes never looked better. This mascara gave my dull lashes some volume and made them look fantastic. I was confident and felt like a hundred bucks when I used this product definitely will purchase again.

January 18, 2017

**** ***** *** ****** ******* ******* ******* **** ****** ***** ********* ** ****** *** ****** **** **** ** ****** *** ***** ****** ****** *** ****** *****

***

November 28, 2016

Really good for the price. It is not sticky and it adds length to my really short eyelash! It is easy to remove it too bit it stays all day long without creating crumbles under the eyes.

November 20, 2016

One of my favorite mascaras to use. It's got a great brush that really does give you're lashes slot of lift and volume. Only downsize it's not the easiest to get off when it's the waterproof version.

November 14, 2016

I bought it on a whim, as I have noticed that my lashes are getting paler, and I needed a little boost to make the mascara look good. I find the base coat helps to build up my lashes, and with 2 coats of the mascara, my lashes are long and thick looking. Only downside is that it is a little difficult to remove with Micellar water, I need to use an actual eye make up remover.

November 14, 2016

This was such a. Ad product for me. The primer was basically a waste of time. You can get the same results by applying mascara more than one coat. Mascara itself builds. I found this product would flake off throughout the day. It was definitely ot a good mascara for my needs. I like dramatic .,and this did not offer that.

November 14, 2016

I wanted to like this mascara as it is affordable but unfortunately it hurts my eyes. I usually buy Almay but cheaped out. Next time I won't as my eyes really hurt if this mascara gets in them.

September 13, 2016

This mascara worked wonders for my lashes! Lots of volume and length. No clumping and the wand made it easy to apply to my bottom lashes, also easy to remove. Not stubbirn at all. Highly recommended for a beautiful dramatic lash look!

0.5/5

August 28, 2016

This product was terrible. I had white flakies on one eye and black flakies on the other eye. The black does not want to coat the entire white primer so i end up looking like i have albino eyelashes in random spots. it made my eyes look like a dalmatian! Not good.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Rosehip Oil

Katguevara added a new review for
    Vaseline Lip Therapy

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    XY Stuff - Axe Campaign