Maybelline New York Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #593 out of 802 in Mascara

Define-A-Lash Lengthening & Defining Mascara is a zero-clump mascara that creates stunning length and clean definition. The flexible brush is shaped to the lash to elongate and define lashes, one by one. The built-in wiper contours brush to remove excess formula, ensuring clean deposit on lashes. There is no smudging, smearing or flaking, and the smooth, lightweight formula feels comfortable on lashes.Allergy tested, ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe.Allure 2007 and 2008 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Mascara.

March 24, 2014

I realy love this mascara. I tell everyone Yo but it

February 20, 2014

Really liked this product. My biggest pet peeve is maskara that is too clumpy, this wasnt the case with this product,

November 13, 2013

I bought this mascara once and I absolutely hated it, it didn't appear as if I was wearing mascara at all and it did nothing for me. I used it less than 10 times and had to go and purchase another one.

September 30, 2013

The mascara went on clumpy and definitely not worth the price I paid for it.

September 27, 2012

This mascara isnt clumpy. It makes your lashes nice & long & its over all texture is nice.

April 24, 2012

This mascara was average at best. Not very volumizing, not very lengthening, just ok in everything but smudged badly.

August 28, 2011

So I've been using this mascara for the past 3 months and I am loving it!! It does exactly what it says; it lengthens your lashes and does not get clumpy at all. The packaging is also very cute and the price is pretty decent. I definitely would recommend this if you were looking for a lengthening mascara!

April 28, 2010

I've found some mascaras I really love lately, and I thought this one wasn't bad, but it didn't knock my socks off. My main complaint is that too much product comes out on the brush, so I find I always have too much on my lashes, and often end up with some on my face. But on the plus side, it doesn't clump and it's a decent lengthening mascara. Just not my fave.

April 13, 2010

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this mascara!

it goes on so easily, and lasts through out the day. It also doesn't flake!

Another awesome thing about this mascara is that it seperates each lash and really makes them defined! (just like it SAID!)

The brush its also cool because its made from flexible material, with curves to get each and every lash.

the rubber brush did give me some trouble thought because its not solid and its made of a flexible material. some of my friends who have tried this said theirs brush had broken off because hey werent paying attention to where they were putting the brush back in. Even when my friends borrow my mascara ( i know, not advised/good for you) when they try to put it back im always afraid its going to break

April 08, 2010

I got this mascara as part of a 3-set of mascaras, it came in a washable formula and advertised "zero clumps" with definition and length. It has a plastic brush, which seems to grab a bit too much product, because while it coats all my lashes, it did clump and I had to go back over them with a lash comb. The formula washes off *very* easily, and is best if you want a short-term day mascara you can remove for night or you don't plan on getting wet. It straightened out the curl in my lashes, and does not hold a curl at all.
    It's an "okay" mascara, but I wouldn't repurchase it. This one was a surprise for me, because usually I love Maybelline mascaras.
    You can read my full review @ http://cinnamontiger.blogspot.com/2010/04/maybelline-define-lash-macara.html

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Non GMO products

smaclean added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes