Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Curved Brush Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 773 in Mascara

January 08, 2016

This is a decent budget mascara but not my personal favourite. I find the formula too wet for my lashes. I think it will work better on people who have naturally longer or thicker lashes.

January 08, 2016

This has been my Mascara since I was a teenager and am still using it at age 50! Love how it go's on, how it makes your lashes look fuller and longer. I have tried others but always go back.

July 19, 2012

This mascara is the one I mainly use, it works really well and it goes on very smooth and not clumpy

July 12, 2012

Maybelline Great Lash Curved simply does not work for my lashes. I don't care for the brush or the bristles of this product. The texture of the mascara is just not thick enough to give my lashes the body I want. I don't like this product at all, and I will not use it again. Sorry Maybelline !! You do have some other awesome products, this just isn't one of them.

November 25, 2011

I think this is probably one of the best mascara's that I have used. It's awesome curved brush gives my lashes just the right amount of curl and definition. I also like the curved brush because I find it helps me get into the corners of my eyes, and I don't really worry about poking myself or touching my eye with the wand. (Which happened alot more than I'd like to admit, lol) I picked this up on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $4.99. The regular price is around $6-$8, which isn't going to break the bank. In my opinion it is definitely a must have for your makeup bag!

September 06, 2011

When I first started using makeup, many many years ago, Maybelline Great Lash mascara with the curved brush was the mascara that I used. I stuck with it all through my teens for a few reasons. It was cheap for a teen to buy and as far as I was concerned at that age, the more the better. How ever that changed as I got older and I realised it wasn’t making me look good at all. It went on to thick and it would clump up. It just made me look a mess. Maybelline Great Lash with the curved brush claims to condition as it thickens your lashes, but I found by the time I managed to remove it at the end of the day, my lashs were starting to look thinner. There are a lot better Mascaras on the market these days than Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara, even for those that are on a budget. So I’d tell anyone that asked me today to pass this one by and try another that will give you much better results.