Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 775 in Mascara

Feel the fever of voluptuous lashes. Now the most dramatic length meets seductive volume.Innovative Plump & Stretch brush is specially designed for dual action impact. Maybelline's New York Lash Stiletto Mascara's unique S-shape builds dramatic volume at the roots for fuller, plumper lashes, while curved edges grip lashes to stretch them to voluptuous lengths.

The Stiletto Mascara's cream silk formula delivers full-bodied black-patent shine. ingredients include Pro-Vitamin B5 which envelops lashes in a veil of lustrous black for a sultry, seductive finish.
Visit their main website for more info! www.maybelline.ca

November 19, 2016

I LOVE this mascara! I carry it with me at all times. Its the perfect pick me up for my lashes in the middle of the day. It leaves my lashes black and long and it washes of so nicely. My lashes feel great with this on too!!

November 05, 2016

Donne beaucoup de longueur à mes cils. Garde ma belle courbe naturel de mes cils ,n'est pas trop lourd ! Beau noir pigmenté et la brosse rend l'application facile.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien ce mascara. Il allonge tellement bien les cils et les rends si naturel. Il est waterproof, donc je l'utilise lorsque je vais en voyage. Je le recommande fortement.

October 23, 2016

Used to be my go to mascara! Love the brush, love the hold and love the look it gave me! Only minus is the limited color pallet, wish I could find it in brown! Overall, this is an amazing mascara especially if you have short lashes!

October 20, 2016

Stiletto was recommended to me by a beauty expert just over a year ago I put my trust in her opinion and I haven't looked at another mascara since!!! Best mascara if u r looking for length and definition. I love the shape of the brush, which is kinda square as opposed to a regular mascara brush where the bristles spiral around the stem. It makes for easy application and the square corners allow to get right in the outer corners of my lashes.

September 25, 2016

The greatest mascara ever! This is my go to mascara, it lifts, separates, and defines lashes. It has a large metal wand, which performs exceptionally better than a plastic wand. Not only does it make your lashes look fantastic, it also washes off easily, and doesn't leave you with wild raccoon eyes. If you use this mascara, you will have lashes for days!

September 15, 2016

I love this mascara!!! one of my all time favs!!! one of my school mates back home show me this mascara and made me try it, since then is been with me.

September 15, 2016

One of my favourite mascaras in the drugstore. I love the long tube. The lashes don't clump. It's waterproof and stays on all day. I'm a fan of their super black

September 15, 2016

My makeup 'must have' is mascara. I have tried many different brands and types, but I always have a Lash Stiletto Waterproof mascara in my bag. This is my favourite mascara of all. It lengthens and thickens my lashes without clumping. Love how it separates my lashes as well.

August 28, 2016

I love this Mascara. it gives me gorgeously long lashes and stays on my face after an intensive workout on the dance floor which is really nice. I wish that it was a little more affordable.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml