Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 852 in Mascara

Feel the fever of voluptuous lashes. Now the most dramatic length meets seductive volume.Innovative Plump & Stretch brush is specially designed for dual action impact. Maybelline's New York Lash Stiletto Mascara's unique S-shape builds dramatic volume at the roots for fuller, plumper lashes, while curved edges grip lashes to stretch them to voluptuous lengths.

The Stiletto Mascara's cream silk formula delivers full-bodied black-patent shine. ingredients include Pro-Vitamin B5 which envelops lashes in a veil of lustrous black for a sultry, seductive finish.
Visit their main website for more info! www.maybelline.ca

March 13, 2017

I didn't care for this mascara. It didn't work amazing for me, and it had a TERRIBLE smell that i just couldn't get past. I don't like the wand, i find it to be too small, good for lower lashes though. This was quite clumpy for me if i tried to apply more than one coat. I have just tried better mascara than this.

February 27, 2017

I love this mascara! I have short light lashes and this really does help to lengthen them without getting clumpy or chunky. It keeps my lash hairs separated and soft but adds that little bit of definition and length that I have only really been able to get from falsies before!

January 15, 2017

For a good priced drug store mascara this is one of the best. I love all maybelline products, but this is one of my favourites, an absolute must have in my make up bag.

December 28, 2016

Great drugstore mascara. The brush has a great design so it can really reach all your little lashes and ensure your lashes look long and full. I love the fact that it doesn't leave your lashes feeling dry or heavy. Will deff buy again if I need to purchase quickly.

November 19, 2016

I LOVE this mascara! I carry it with me at all times. Its the perfect pick me up for my lashes in the middle of the day. It leaves my lashes black and long and it washes of so nicely. My lashes feel great with this on too!!

November 05, 2016

Donne beaucoup de longueur à mes cils. Garde ma belle courbe naturel de mes cils ,n'est pas trop lourd ! Beau noir pigmenté et la brosse rend l'application facile.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien ce mascara. Il allonge tellement bien les cils et les rends si naturel. Il est waterproof, donc je l'utilise lorsque je vais en voyage. Je le recommande fortement.

October 23, 2016

Used to be my go to mascara! Love the brush, love the hold and love the look it gave me! Only minus is the limited color pallet, wish I could find it in brown! Overall, this is an amazing mascara especially if you have short lashes!

October 20, 2016

Stiletto was recommended to me by a beauty expert just over a year ago I put my trust in her opinion and I haven't looked at another mascara since!!! Best mascara if u r looking for length and definition. I love the shape of the brush, which is kinda square as opposed to a regular mascara brush where the bristles spiral around the stem. It makes for easy application and the square corners allow to get right in the outer corners of my lashes.

September 25, 2016

The greatest mascara ever! This is my go to mascara, it lifts, separates, and defines lashes. It has a large metal wand, which performs exceptionally better than a plastic wand. Not only does it make your lashes look fantastic, it also washes off easily, and doesn't leave you with wild raccoon eyes. If you use this mascara, you will have lashes for days!

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy