Maybelline New York Volum' Express Big Eyes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 773 in Mascara

Now get bigger eyes with 360 degrees of false lash glam volume! Upper lashes get over-the-top glam with the upper brush, while the lower brush grabs every tiny lower lash for a full circle effect.

FOR BEST RESULTS: Apply the Upper Brush against the top lid lashes and sweep from root to tip until a clean, voluminous look is achieved, followed by the lower lash line using the lower Micro Brush.

October 05, 2016

Maybelline has a lot of other mascaras that works better than this. The side with the bigger wand is alright. Its nothing special. The smaller wand is quite interesting but doesn't do anything for me. I have sparse lower lashes so it was hard to apply the product using the smaller wand

July 25, 2016

I've tried an endless assortment of mascara's and even tried many of the high end "boutique" mascara's...and I keep coming back to this New York Volume Express Big Eyes. I really love the little brush meant for the lower lashes. I tend not to use mascara on my lower lashes but I use this little brush for touch ups at the edges and to remove any clumps. I see other reviews say this mascara is clumpy - that is most definately not my experience. I've decided this mascara has proven to me you don't have to spend alot of money on high end cosmetics to get quality.

April 25, 2016

This mascara does its job - it goes on easily and makes my eyelashes longer (though it is sometimes clumpy). The smaller brush is also useful in getting those tiny hard to reach lashes.

March 13, 2016

Pour moi c'est LE mascara. Celui qui fait que mes yeux sont le plus mis en valeur. J'adore l'effet agrandissant des yeux et aussi le fait qu'il ne fait de "croute" alourdissante sur les cils. Le fait qu'il y ait une seconde brosse pour les cils du bas est un gros atout pour moi car il est facile d'en mettre trop sur ces cils la. Je l'ai essayé et je l'ai adopté. Faites vous votre propre avis.

September 30, 2015

love this it makes my eyelashes soo nice its amazing

August 11, 2015

i hat e this it gets too clumpy and gross and its hard to get off!

July 19, 2015

I love this product. My new favourite mascara. My lashes stay curled all day. Doesn't get clumpy & my lashes look so much fuller.

July 15, 2015

It was ok. I'm not a huge fan of mascaras that are a two step but this was jus tan average mascara.

July 15, 2015

good product, doesn't last long is biggest complaint, would buy again, makes eyelashes look longer for sure

June 24, 2015

I liked this mascara, I thought it went on very easily. I loved how there was a brush for the upper lashes and for the lower lashes made it very easy to apply. It gave my lashes great volume. I would definitely buy this again.