Maybelline Super Stay 10hr Stain Gloss

Maybelline Super Stay 10hr Stain Gloss Reviews

Ranked #387 out of 679 in Lip Gloss

August 27, 2016

This is really long lasting lip stain. Unfortunately it is discontinued by the manufacturer :( And it is very sad. Now i try to find, where to buy it.

December 12, 2014

I tried Maybelline Super Stay 10hr Stain Gloss in two different colours, on a bright red and the other a dark pink. Both colours were nice and flattering, but certainly did not have 10 hour stay. I reapplied every 30 mins - an hour to keep the colour bright, but ended up taking it off all together after 3-4 hours. Does not withstand much, faded completely after eating.

August 08, 2014

I actually love this product! It doesn't quite live up to the name "stain gloss" as it acts as more of a stain without any sheen/glossiness, but I love it as a stain patted onto the lips. It works as a nicely pigmented color on its own, or you could layer on a lipstick to extend the staying power of both the stain and the lipstick. Bonus: it smells like fruit punch! I don't apply it directly from the applicator; rather, I swipe it onto my fingers and then press into my lips. If you try swiping it from the applicator, you'll get a patchy mess. This stain lasts for about 6 hours (not really the 10 hour claim), but it's good enough for me!

October 12, 2012

I definatly reccomend this lip product. It promises 10hr wear which it doesn't deliever on. i find it starts to come off long before that but it still stays way longer than a normal lip gloss or lip stick.

It had amazing color pay-off which makes it seem more like a lip stick then a gloss and it has delicious scent. Also i don't find it drying at all.

Considering the price this is definatly worth buying.

August 08, 2012

This is a glossy stain that promises to last 10 hrs and while it doesn't really live up to that, I will say that it is a very good product that I recommend and that I would rebuy.

I really like the application of this. The brush is easy to use. However, there is a lot of stain that comes out and it is very pigmented so inevitably, some ends up on my hands. And it takes a while to come off.

That brings me to my next point. This really does stain and gives great, bold colour but it wears off as you drink/eat and it tends to wear off in your inner lip leaving a ring on your outer lips. I really like the colour of this and I like how it is semi glossy.