Mi-Del Gluten-free Cookies

Mi-Del Gluten-free Cookies Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 188 in Gluten-free

Taste

March 10, 2015

Oh, my! I just found these incredible cookies in the gluten free isle. Mi-Del Gluten Free cookies. I was craving ginger snaps and these just happened to catch my eye. They also come in Chocolate Chip but my favourite is the Ginger Snaps. They are crispy and gingery and so dunkable in my coffee and tea. Thank you Mi-Del for making these Gluten Free cookies.

Taste

January 24, 2012

Eating gluten-free use to suck especially when it came to certain snacks. And I have been definitely been missing my favourite chocolate chip cookies that I could just grab at the store quickly. Instead of spending all day in the kitchen baking my own each time. But Mi-del's line of cookies are super healthy for those of us on the G-free diet and/or that prefer not to put a lot of artificial ingredients into your body. Plus they taste just as scrumptious as any favourite regular cookie! They are bite size which makes them super addictive and the chocolate in the chocolate chip kind taste like really good quality. Love them :)