Mineral Fusion Mascara
Good

Mineral Fusion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #466 out of 775 in Mascara

April 04, 2015

This is the best non-toxic mascara that I've ever come across! Pure ingredients are highly important to me & even though I had changed over all of my makeup to brands that were made with natural and/or organic ingredients, I just couldn't find a mascara that held up. On a limb one day I decided to buy Mineral Fusion mascara at my health food store & it's now my "go to" mascara. One thing to keep in mind is that this is a wet formula, which I know some people don't like & if you're unsure weather you like a wet or dry formula, keep in mind that some ladies with oily skin find that wet mascaras smudge. That being said I do have oil rich skin & oily eyelids & have not found this product to smudge at all! I can get one tube to last at least 3-4 months of daily use before noticing any flaking, which in my mind is a very good value.

May 30, 2014

I like but don't. Its all natural and mineral infused however I find that its extremely wet and clumps my eyelashes together. The plus side is no eye infections using this product!! I guess it depends on the user but definitely do not recommend after my experience.