Minute Rice Ready to Serve

Minute Rice Ready to Serve Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

September 22, 2016

I like using Minute Rice when I cook, as it is quick and easy to make. I am always rushed for time, so it can be hard to make a pot of rice, and remember to take it off the burner. Minute Rice is so easy, and the taste is really good. I find I need to let it sit a bit longer to soak up extra moisture, and I often use a bit less water than recommended. All in all, this is a great help for busy nights and tastes good.

June 08, 2016

I like these for the nights when I am the only one home for dinner and don't feel like having anything bug they are perfect. I also occasionally bring them to work as they are perfect portable and well portioned. They have a nice flavor to them.

March 19, 2016

J'aime le riz Minute Rice parce qu'il est pratique et vite fait. Il se prépare en quelques instants pendant que l'on termine le repas. On a simplement qu'à y ajouter du bouillon de poulet, des épices et quelques légumes et c'est délicieux.

January 27, 2016

I won a contest at Christmas time for a contest that Minute Rice was running on their Facebook page. I won $100 and 5 coupons for any of the Minute Rice product line.
I love cooking and often cater as well (a small business just for family and friends). I am picky about about using quality products and will make special trips to get the best tasting and freshest food to serve.
I had tasted Minute Rice when I was young and, to be honest, did not enjoy it... at all. I have never purchased it since.
However, since I had the coupons, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it again. I had nothing to lose. Well, I was so impressed with their Basmati and Jasmine rice! Delicious and convenient!
I will definitely be buying Minute Rice in the near future.

January 27, 2016

This is so quick to make and pretty much fool proof and add a few other ingredients and you have a delicious filling meal. I also add it to things like soups and meatballs, rice is such a versatile dish you can do anything with it.

January 03, 2016

I'm a huge rice lover and I love the fact that this rice takes no time at all to cook its light and fluffy and can be added to many of my meal plans

September 23, 2015

We have tried every flavour of the product and love them all, very tasty, convenient and simple to prepare when on the run...Would definitely recommend this product to friends and family...

February 22, 2015

Minute Rice is so good and healthy for you. It's very inexpensive and so easy to prepare. I love to saute veggies and pour them over the rice. Or even add chicken strips atop the rice.

May 27, 2014

Buy it on sale or not, its worth it just for the convenience. Its fast easy and tastes great. You can add what you want to it or eat it the way it is. I use it all the time.

April 14, 2014

very good and very fast serving