Minute Rice Ready to Serve

Minute Rice Ready to Serve Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 563 in Miscellaneous

February 15, 2017

I have been eating and buying minute rice forever!
    This stuff is so easy, convenient, and tasty!
    The cook time on this stuff is incredible, 5 minutes!
    Add butter, salt & pepper and you have a tasty dinner!

February 13, 2017

This rice is great! Its fast and easy, and so fluffy once its ready. I bought no name once and i could really taste a huge difference between the two. Minute rice doesnt give you half a grain of rice, like the no name brand, they actually give u whole grains of rice. I find it a bit expensive though for rice.

February 13, 2017

I love this rice so quick easy to make turns out fluffy and great tasting every time I make it my whole family enjoys this product as a side dish with different kinds of meat

January 09, 2017

I love this rice! So easy to make (i am not very good at making rice) and nice and quick! The box lasts a long time too. It is great for quick meals after work!

January 09, 2017

Minute Rice is so easy to prepare and is always delicious. Whether you enjoy it plain or add meat or veggies to it, you have a great compliment to any meal.

September 22, 2016

I like using Minute Rice when I cook, as it is quick and easy to make. I am always rushed for time, so it can be hard to make a pot of rice, and remember to take it off the burner. Minute Rice is so easy, and the taste is really good. I find I need to let it sit a bit longer to soak up extra moisture, and I often use a bit less water than recommended. All in all, this is a great help for busy nights and tastes good.

June 08, 2016

I like these for the nights when I am the only one home for dinner and don't feel like having anything bug they are perfect. I also occasionally bring them to work as they are perfect portable and well portioned. They have a nice flavor to them.

March 19, 2016

J'aime le riz Minute Rice parce qu'il est pratique et vite fait. Il se prépare en quelques instants pendant que l'on termine le repas. On a simplement qu'à y ajouter du bouillon de poulet, des épices et quelques légumes et c'est délicieux.

January 27, 2016

I won a contest at Christmas time for a contest that Minute Rice was running on their Facebook page. I won $100 and 5 coupons for any of the Minute Rice product line.
    I love cooking and often cater as well (a small business just for family and friends). I am picky about about using quality products and will make special trips to get the best tasting and freshest food to serve.
    I had tasted Minute Rice when I was young and, to be honest, did not enjoy it... at all. I have never purchased it since.
    However, since I had the coupons, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it again. I had nothing to lose. Well, I was so impressed with their Basmati and Jasmine rice! Delicious and convenient!
    I will definitely be buying Minute Rice in the near future.

January 27, 2016

This is so quick to make and pretty much fool proof and add a few other ingredients and you have a delicious filling meal. I also add it to things like soups and meatballs, rice is such a versatile dish you can do anything with it.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??