Mucinex Cough Suppressant

Mucinex Cough Suppressant Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 475 in Remedies

Mucinex DM breaks up mucus and quiets wet and dry coughs. Mucinex DM is specially formulated in a bi-layer tablet. The immediate release layer goes to work fast while the extended release layer continues to work for 12 hours. And for your worst chest congestion and cough there's Maximum Strength Mucinex DM.

August 03, 2014

I bought the kids's version of this cough suppressant. My kids loved that it actually helped them feel better and not have any nasty side effects.

November 30, 2010

This product for the price it is doens't really work well for me but for my husband it does. I think it is a little pricey for the amout that you get. I would say to try it once to see if it works for you.

April 17, 2009

i cant say can give this a 100% but it does work very well it gave me alot of energy so i could work threw the day instead of being dragged down by my cold i was VERY sick when i used this so it might not have worked well for me.....my boyfriend swears by it... it didnt clear my mucus like it says it will but again i was very sick i dont think anything would have worked i do recommend spending the money to try it is worth it

April 09, 2009

This works great if you start to feel the signs of getting a cold or the flu!