Mucinex Cough Suppressant

Mucinex Cough Suppressant Reviews

Ranked #387 out of 510 in Remedies

Mucinex DM breaks up mucus and quiets wet and dry coughs. Mucinex DM is specially formulated in a bi-layer tablet. The immediate release layer goes to work fast while the extended release layer continues to work for 12 hours. And for your worst chest congestion and cough there's Maximum Strength Mucinex DM.

February 17, 2017

Bought this when i got sick and it literally cleared me up within a couple days, at the time i was very sick and had a horrible cough. I skipped going to the doctor because of this magic in a bottle really did help me that much! Highly recommend!! It's reasonable and you can find it at most retailers! The taste isn't horrible either! My kids don't even mind taking this so it's also kid approved!

February 06, 2017

While I was struggling with a cold . I had the cold fighter right in the middle of my hands in a bottle. Cold season should have a great way of being fought by someone that is struggling with runny nose, and coughing without taking Mucinex.

August 03, 2014

I bought the kids's version of this cough suppressant. My kids loved that it actually helped them feel better and not have any nasty side effects.

November 30, 2010

This product for the price it is doens't really work well for me but for my husband it does. I think it is a little pricey for the amout that you get. I would say to try it once to see if it works for you.

April 17, 2009

i cant say can give this a 100% but it does work very well it gave me alot of energy so i could work threw the day instead of being dragged down by my cold i was VERY sick when i used this so it might not have worked well for me.....my boyfriend swears by it... it didnt clear my mucus like it says it will but again i was very sick i dont think anything would have worked i do recommend spending the money to try it is worth it

April 09, 2009

This works great if you start to feel the signs of getting a cold or the flu!