Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail, White

Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail, White Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 134 in Diaper Pails and Refills

June 04, 2015

See now this is THE diaper pail all parents needs to have... the arm and hammer takes away the diaper smell and the way the pail seals on its own is what keep those stinky diaper smells in the pail not out lol love this thing to pieces!!

March 09, 2015

I received the Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail for my baby shower and at first it seemed like it worked really well. The bags (which are fairly cheap and readily available) held a lot of diapers and the plastic was thick enough not to break.

But then I started having problems. First, the Arm & Hammer dispenser seems like a good idea. It sprinkles a little bit every time you open the lid, thereby masking the odour. Well, it would if the sprinkle didn't end up going behind the hole and down the hinges and pretty soon you end up with baking soda all over your floor behind your pail. The next, and worst, problem I had was the lid not closing smoothly when the bag wasn't even half full. You end up having to slam it shut out of frustrating because it just won't give. I'm fairly positive it's going to break soon at this rate. My third problem is smelling the dirty diapers every now and then. I thought the whole point of having a diaper pail like this was so you wouldn't have to smell dirty diapers. Well, that is not the case. It's not all the time, mind you, but enough for me to be a little grossed out. So I end up having to toss the bag early, thereby wasting most of the bag's space, in order not to smell it.

And my absolute biggest peeve is that this pail does not have a stepper you can use to flip the lid open without having to use your hands. You don't realize how much you need hands free lid control until you're holding the baby and trying to juggle a dirty diaper and opening the lid with the other hand. Or, if you're like me and have had a pretty extensive surgery and your back spasms every time you have to stoop a little to open the lid by hand.

I would most definitely not buy the Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail again.

March 06, 2015

I bought this before my baby came, and it works well but sometimes the smell isn't masked, and that's all I can smell. I change it regular so its not that I let it sit. So to help with the smell I put a air freshener in it and it seems to help a bit more.

August 11, 2014

Works great, the bags hold alot of diapers. No fuss, just clip it shut and pull it out. Very thick plastic doesn't rip when your carrying a full bag from baby's room to the garbage.

July 08, 2014

Has been keeping my sons room clean and fresh smelling since birth to current (1 yr). Love the affordability of the disposable bags. Dosent take up much room, tukes nicely in corner of room.

June 22, 2014

I got this on sale from Walmart and it works great , I add scented baby powder along with the baking soda adds an extra freshness

May 19, 2014

I bought this specific diaper pail because it was on sale, and am I ever glad I did! It's easy to use, does a great job, and the refills are readily available at various locations. Great value for the money! I'd buy it again, even if it wasn't on sale! :)