Munchkin Click Lock Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup

Munchkin Click Lock Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 740 in Bottles

March 09, 2016

I love this product and my baby does too! The cup is leak proof and very durable. I love that the weighted straw prevents my baby from sucking air. We lost the cup and went out to buy a new one right away! I love all of the bright colours it comes in and It is very reasonably priced.

January 24, 2016

This was the first soppy cup I purchased for my son and it was terrible!!! It literally leaked everywhere all the time. I called and complained to the company, they were nice enough to to send me a couple more, but they both did the same thing.

September 30, 2015

When I first got this cup for my oldest I thought it was great, I was transitioning her from a regular sippy to straw, and she took to it nicely. Unfortunately after about a week I really didn't like it anymore. It's really hard to clean and the straw gets all funky quickly. I tried really hard to like it, but just didn't really like it.

September 23, 2015

At first, I thought this cup was amazingly innovative. The weighted straw allows my son to drink at any angle at all, which is great. The only problem is that the cup leaks. The click lock does not always work, and it would take a fairly older baby to be able to put down the straw alone. If you constantly keep an eye on this cup, it's amazing, but for babies that throw and play with cups- you're looking at some leaks.

August 06, 2015

I loved these cups initially and thought they were innovative and brilliant. My son and niece still use them, and love them however, the liquid in the cup backs up in the straw if the cup is put down. It makes a puddle of whatever liquid is in the cup and will continue until there is no liquid left in the cup. You can stop the spill if you crack the click lock seal. But remember to lock the cup again before your LO picks it back up. :)

May 13, 2015

My daughter loves this cup and so do I. I first got it because with other straw cups she wasn't able to drink right to the bottom and would just suck in air when the liquid got low, which made her gas issues worse. With this cup she drinks every last drop. The only time it leaks is if there is a bit of water left in the straw above the valve, but that's only a couple drops. It does come up the straw and leak with milk, but I have never seen a leak-proof straw sippy that doesn't do that. It also seems quite durable and is withstanding all the times it's been thrown off the highchair onto our hardwood floors. It's also not so hard that it dents the floors easily. Would definitely recommend this cup!