Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Face and Bikini Wax Strips Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 444 in Hair Removal

April 02, 2016

I don't know if I got a bad box or what, but this was terrible. So the first time I used it I liked it, it worked fine. The second time that I used it, the wax wouldn't melt no matter how much I rubbed. I even tried using the microwave to heat it a little. I tried another two times, same thing, at one point I thought maybe I was overheating it or something so I tried rubbing a little slower, and still no. I wouldn't repurchase this ever.

March 23, 2016

Ce produit est très efficace. J'aime qu'on aie pas besoin de frotter les bandes de cire. C'est rapide et facile, et ça donne de bons résultats. Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit!

July 30, 2015

This product was on sale at a local drug store this week, so price was great! First time using this brand of product and although the instructions were great, the wax strips were disappointing. After 'massaging until the Nair signs disapear' I pulled the the two papers apart to find that the wax split because it was not warm enough. Because of this more wax ended on one strip than the other. A great benefit was that I utilized the same strip about 5 times and it continued to work. I'm sure that part of the issue was me being a First time user.

July 22, 2015

I bought this in mind of use on my bikini and for an extra hairs. It worked well in removing my bikini hairs. One thing i dont like alot is that the strips are kinda small so you have to use multiple strips in any given spot. I liked that it came with post waxing strips to soothe my skin and wipe off any residue and its moisturizing because you should moisturize after waxing. Overall, i liked it and its an acceptable product

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS