Nalgene Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #852 out of 987 in Misc

Our most popular bottle, made with Tritan material which is 100 percent free of BPA, a chemical that has been found to disrupt natural hormones. This fresh take on the classic Nalgene is made without dangerous chemicals and will never leach a plastic taste into your water.

Available in a variety of colors to help brighten up anybody's gear. The large opening on our wide-mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily.

September 21, 2016

Ces bouteilles sont garanties à vie et elles sont drôlement robustes! L'été dernier, il est arrivé un accident et ma bouteille neuve a fendu. J'ai contacté le service à la cientèle par internet et rapidement, on m'a renvoyé une nouvelle bouteille (deux même, car il y a eu une erreur hehe!) Leurs formats sont idéals pour le quotidien ou les grandes randonnées en plus d'avoir de belles couleurs et de bien se nettoyer!

January 29, 2016

The Nalgene water bottle is my favourite. I carry it everywhere with me. It is so convenient and comfortable to carry when I am on long walks. And the customer service I have gotten from Nalgene is top notch. I broke the lid of my bottle and when I called to ask where I could get a replacement, they sent me one free of charge :) They stand behind their products 100% and so do I!

October 20, 2015

Defiantly a must have for everyone to help you keep hydrated! Nalgene has a life time warranty so if it's damaged you can send it back and they'll send you a new one! Must have for outdoors people!

May 27, 2015

I purchased the Nalgene Multidrink. A little more expensive than the traditional Nalgene. But worth every penny! It's very convenient for sharing with your kids as the straw swings out and there is no mess! My two year old drags this all around the house with him. Awesome product, and doesn't break!

April 20, 2015

i truly find I drink more water with this water bottle. The wide mouth top and 1 litre size makes it easy to carry with me and not have to refill as often. I will be buying another one.

August 12, 2014

I absolutely adore my Nalgene! Indestructible, handy and easy to fill! I didn't think Nalgene's could get any better but then I bought the glow-in-the-dark version! For people with active lifestyles it is the ONLY choice!

November 30, 2012

I carry my 32 oz nalgene bottle everywhere I go. I don't know how I survived without it!! I keep it full of water and thanks to my nalgene, I'm never dehydrated. It makes such a difference in the way I feel and look when I stay fully hydrated all day long!!

August 13, 2012

Nalgene Water Bottle is a great brand. I have this water bottle in two colors and it goes everywhere with me. I take it to the gym, at my work station and just going for a walk. Great value, great price and saves the environment. This way I am at least reusing my water bottle and not throwing away 5 to 8 a day. I also bought the sippy cup for my niece from this brand, it is also a very good product. Well worth the money.

March 28, 2012

nice little bottle and i use mine everyday. dont like to bring regular old water bottles to work and then discard them. this does the trick

March 28, 2012

Great water bottle! I love all the colors they come in and that the bottle itself is lightweight.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag