S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle Reviews

January 18, 2019

Love it

I recently got my very own Swell for my birthday . I never knew I needed this in my life ! So far I've only used it for cold water but it works amazing. I dont like when my water gets warm 30 mins after I've filled it . I am a bit scared to use it for hot liquids as I feel it would stay too hot for too long. My husband got mine on sale so definitely worth it but I'd actually pay full price if I had to after trying it out. So if you're on the fence go get yourself one , its worth the money

April 23, 2018

Love my water bottle!

I was skeptical on purchasing a S'Well water bottle due to its price but a few of my friends had one and liked it, so I thought I'd give it a try.
    I purchased a matte navy blue water bottle , stainless steel. I usually only put cold water and it keeps it cold all day long. I've even left it open without a cap over night and woke up to the water still fairly cold. I'm not sure about hot liquids as I've never used it for that, but I'm sure it would keep it hot for a long time too. I use it almost everyday and rarely use cups as this keeps my water at a good cold temperature. Love to use it during hot yoga as well. Good quality product.

March 29, 2018

A Great Water Bottle

This is my favourite water bottle because it is able to keep beverages hot for a long time or cold for a long time. It has a nice sleek look and comes in so many cute designs. The bottle itself isn't too heavy either so it doesn't add a lot of extra weight!

March 27, 2018

Great Bottle

I love my S'well bottle! I mainly use it for hot water and it keeps its temperature for a long time. Sometimes I fill it up at night and when I wake up, there's still steam coming out from the bottle. It's a great size and slim enough for my hand to wrap around it. It's not too heavy and works as advertised. The design on the outside will scratch though.

March 06, 2018

Love this!

I really love my S’Well stainless steel water bottle. This product is a bit pricy but I find it definitely worth it because of its effectiveness. I bought this bottle in the merlot color and I carry it with me daily to keep myself hydrated. I recommend this bottle to anyone looking for a reusable water bottle. I have tried several but S’Well is the one I love that I will stick with going forward.

2.2/5

February 26, 2018

Pricey!

The swell water bottle looked nice and served its function but was not any better than any other stainless steel water bottles I have used. The expensive price was only for the look. I’m ok with a little less fancy for a lot less money. Don’t spend the money

January 24, 2018

Greatest water bottole you'll ever have

I love my S'Well bottle beyond words. I love that my water stays cold for as long as I need it to - up to 24 hours! I'd go as far as to say it encourages me to drink water more, knowing that my water won't be gross and warm when I come back to it.

January 02, 2018

worth the price

These are a bit pricey, but they definetly keep your contents cold, also love the different designs and colours they offer. This will last a lifetime and would recommend

October 16, 2017

Love it!

I was curious to see what all the hype was about these bottles so I bought one in the blue marble shade. First of all these bottles are so aesthetically pleasing it feels like it's often part of my outfit! It has a nice matte finish to it, super trendy patterns to choose from as well. What I like most about it is that it truly does keep your beverage cold/hot for a long period of time! It's also very durable.

October 06, 2017

Great buy

I know it's pricey but for the money you cant be beat... It is worthwhile keeping the contents cold for a good 24 hours as advertised. I used to worry about taking it out but I use it all the time now