NARS Contour Blush Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 501 in Blush

July 22, 2016

I have this in the shade "olympia" and it's gorgeous! It's a brownish-pink blush that works well for contouring and just as a normal blush. I love it because it blends well and looks good on my pale skin tone. NARS is a pricey brand, but they have great makeup!

October 05, 2015

This is really good quality, blends really well. I'm still new to contour and playing around with it, but I find this is excellent product and very pigmented.

April 01, 2015

I love these! I own the second lightest shade and the colours are so pigmented and creamy.

March 26, 2015

This is amazingly pigmented and blends very well but I've also found some things that work just as good but cheaper.

March 26, 2015

I check a lot of beauty blogs and websites, and have been really interested in contouring since it became so popular again. I love looking at the before/after pics of people who do heavily sculpted looks, but I also think that it can be done with a light hand, to make it more natural looking and wearable for everyday.
I bought the NARS Contour Blush because it seemed like it would be a good "beginners" product for trying out contouring. It comes with a highlight shade, and both are matte. I love shimmery stuff, but wanted a matte contour shade, because it works better for the effect that contour is trying to achieve.
I'm still a beginner, but I have had a lot of fun experimenting with this palette. I have tried doing some light shading on certain areas of my face to accentuate certain features, and it's fun to see the slight differences. I'm not trying to change the way my face looks, so this product is perfect because the contour is very pigmented but it blends out really nicely. It's very easy to build up to the intensity that you want, and because it's powder it's easier to work with (and easier to fix mistakes), than with a cream or liquid.
I also use this as a kind of blush and/or bronzer as well, because it's a natural looking colour. The way I try to apply it is subtle, but it still adds a little something extra to my makeup.
I bought this in Olympia, which has ivory and rose. The ivory highlight has a smaller pan than the contour, which is kind of disappointing, but I don't use it as much anyways.
This is my first NARS product, and I am happy with it! The packaging is nice (although I wish it wasn't rubber-y, because it gets smudged fast) and the product is very high quality. It's on the expensive side, but the texture/quality of the powders is beautiful and definitely worth it.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches