Neet Cream Hair Remover Reviews

1.5/5
Ranked #32 out of 33 in Toiletries

April 01, 2016

I surprised myself a little just for buying this stuff. I admit it has come a long way from the stuff my mother used to use but I found it still has the same problem, the hair removal is not uniform and my skin feel like it is made out of some rubber-like substance once hair removal is complete. This is not something I would buy again. I will stick to my razor.

February 14, 2016

This cream does what it says it removes hair. However, I would definitely not recommend it. I used this cream when I was a youth not knowing better and ending up getting very irritated that I had to go to the hospital and get special ointment for it to heal.

0.5/5

February 08, 2016

I used this stuff a long time ago and followed directions and my legs got burned.

December 30, 2015

This product in my opinion doesn't work well,it only removes some hair and its not exactly cheap,it has to be used twice just to get the results you want.

0.5/5

October 12, 2015

I used this a long time ago and not since. I developed a really terrible looking rash; probably because I left it on too long. If you're not sure how to use it, stay away from it.