Nestlé Pure Life Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 92 in Water

1.5/5

March 07, 2017

I am totally against bottled water in general for so many reasons (environmental, social, and economical) but Nestle's track record is particularly bad. They buy up wells from communities who can't outbid them and continue to pump out millions of gallons of water during record droughts. They pay almost nothing for the water then sell it for a huge profit. For those who don't like the taste of their tap water, there are a variety of filters available. Personally, my tap water tastes way better than this product.

February 01, 2017

When our family goes on road trips this is the brand of bottled water we always take along with us. You can't go wrong with the cost and it really is a great tasting bottle of water. I have issues with drinking tap water and so this is a great option!

February 01, 2017

I am very picky about my water and I do not like a lot of water bottles' tastes. This one however tastes not too bad if I had to drink it!!! And I believe they go on sale quite often!

February 01, 2017

This is the best tasting bottled water that I use. I always take a bottle of it when I go for walks in the summertime or when I go shopping because I tend to get thirsty alot. I have been using this brand of water bottles for years and I absolutely like this bottled water! I always buy two cases of it at a time.

0.5/5

December 30, 2016

Unfortunately it is the worst water i have ever tasted. Cold or warm it has a horrible after taste that is hard to get rid of. My family and friend nobody likes this water

December 29, 2016

This is the only bottled water I will drink. It actually tastes like fresh spring water with no additives or additional ingredients. All natural just water. The taste is better than any other bottled water.

June 14, 2016

This is the best filtered bottled water. You can often find it on sale for under $2 which is when I stock up. When not on sale I won't buy it as my grocery store sells it for almost $6 for 24 case :/
    The taste is so natural, unlike other brands that have a funky taste. One leading brand to me taste like chlorine

June 13, 2016

I try not to have bottled water often but this is fine if I am out. It is usually the cheapest option and I like the size of the bottle. Overall this is fine.

April 01, 2016

Water is water in my opinion. I always buy what's on sale and it's usually Nestle Pure Life.. It hydrates you so it does its job.. Overall satisfied. Will buy again.

April 01, 2016

I love always having bottled water in my fridge because I'm more likely to drink water if there's bottles of it in my face everyday and I really like this nestle pure life brand, I find it taste very good and it goes on sale a lot. Great to take on the go as well.