Nestlé Pure Life Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 78 in Water

0.5/5

December 30, 2016

Unfortunately it is the worst water i have ever tasted. Cold or warm it has a horrible after taste that is hard to get rid of. My family and friend nobody likes this water

December 29, 2016

This is the only bottled water I will drink. It actually tastes like fresh spring water with no additives or additional ingredients. All natural just water. The taste is better than any other bottled water.

June 14, 2016

This is the best filtered bottled water. You can often find it on sale for under $2 which is when I stock up. When not on sale I won't buy it as my grocery store sells it for almost $6 for 24 case :/
    The taste is so natural, unlike other brands that have a funky taste. One leading brand to me taste like chlorine

June 13, 2016

I try not to have bottled water often but this is fine if I am out. It is usually the cheapest option and I like the size of the bottle. Overall this is fine.

April 01, 2016

Water is water in my opinion. I always buy what's on sale and it's usually Nestle Pure Life.. It hydrates you so it does its job.. Overall satisfied. Will buy again.

April 01, 2016

I love always having bottled water in my fridge because I'm more likely to drink water if there's bottles of it in my face everyday and I really like this nestle pure life brand, I find it taste very good and it goes on sale a lot. Great to take on the go as well.

April 01, 2016

It is water. It'll do in a pinch but definitely not my first choice. There was s just something 'off' tasting about this water, I'm not sure what. Plus the bottles are super thin and flimsy and crinkle up as you drink.

March 28, 2016

this is not my favourite brand of bottled water. It has 4% sodium in it and I can really taste it in my water which isn't a deal breaker but it is unsettling. It's not a bad product and it goes on sale very often

March 28, 2016

I actually likes this kind of water. It does goes on sale for cheap so we stack up. I use tot take a bottle to school with me. Great tasting and great price.

March 03, 2016

Nestle Pure Life Natural Spring Water is cheap because it tastes awful. I do not recommend this to anyone. The bottles are unstable and very flimsy. The taste is almost creamy to me. Ew.