Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in Hot Chocolate

October 29, 2016

We've had this brand of hot chocolate in our home for decades. It is not my favorite hot chocolate, but when I run out of the more expensive stuff it is always a go to. I make it with milk instead of water and usually add some melted chocolate chips to it to make it richer. That's the only real problem, it is too thin.

September 16, 2016

I make this hot chocolate every year while putting up my Christmas tree and on Christmas eve or after Playing out side in the snow. My favorite kinds is the After 8 with whipped cream.

March 20, 2016

I use to have this Every night before I went to bed. Great taste to it. I found the one with marshmallows the marshmallows didn't last very long I use to add my own in

February 27, 2016

I love Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate. It's so tasty and easy to make. On a cold day during winter or while outside doing and activity this is always a great option to warm you up.

February 27, 2016

This has been the hot chocolate from when I was a kid. I do not even think the packaging has changed much, which is great! I do not like hot chocolate because I find it too sweet. I like to add this to coffee to make my own cafe mocha. Tastes great!

February 02, 2016

For instant hot chocolate this is one of the best. I usually put half milk half water, it makes it so rich and creamy. My son always asks for this as a treat.

February 01, 2016

Best hot chocolate ever. It tastes so good with marshmallows.

December 28, 2015

This is perfect on a cold winters day.. So smooth,creamy & not overly sweet, which I love!

December 27, 2015

I like this brand of hot chocolate. It's not overly sweet, rich, creamy, chocolaty flavor.

December 27, 2015

A great change from coffee or tea. A nice little treat on a chilly day in the winter. Nestle Hot Chocolate is my pick for hot chocolate.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS