Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 13 in Hot Chocolate

February 01, 2017

This is the best tasting hot chocolate I have bought. It's creamy and smooth. It's not lumpy in your mug. It has a nice rich flavour. If you make it with warm milk it's an extra special treat.

January 17, 2017

We have a massive tin of this on hand throughout the year. The taste is absolutely delicious. Nice and chocolatey but not too sweet. Perfect for those chilly days when you just need to warm up but also perfect any season when youre craving chocolate.

January 17, 2017

I am addicted to this stuff and so is my boyfriend - in the winter we go through about 1 of these a week. It tastes great, its creamy and it quick and easy to make. Perfect for a cold winter night sitting by the fire!

January 17, 2017

This is a favorite in our household, especially in the winter months after a long day outdoors. It is so good and rich in flavor. Tastes just like Tim Hortons if not better.

January 17, 2017

I always made my hot chocolate from scratch because I was able to control the amount of sugar that I put into my hot chocolate, but since I can't get up early to make it that way every morning I decided to try out instant hot chocolate. I would say that this tasted great and even though it's not the same as homemade it still has a rich chocolate flavour to it. This would be my usual hot chocolate when I'm in the rush in the mornings.

January 17, 2017

I'm used to making Hot Chocolate from scratch so it was a wonderful surprise to find this product which can give me a comparable Chocolicious experience in just a couple of minutes... It's awesome for the 3 or 4 days of our winter!!!

January 17, 2017

It is a rich tasting hot chocolate. If you use milk to make it it creates a more creamy tasting hot chocolate. It is definitely my go to brand for instant hot chocolate

January 15, 2017

I like drinking this hot chocolate after coming in from a cold walk outside. The taste is heavenly and very comforting. Nothing beats sitting indoors watching t.v drinking a wonderful cup of this hot chocolate.

January 08, 2017

This brings back fond memories of when I was a child and my Mom would serve this with whipped cream. The rich taste of chocolate in a hot drink is so soothing and delicious.

January 03, 2017

This is great hot chocolate, the kids and I love this one! What I like about the can is adding as much chocolate as you like to your mug! It tastes great,, and you can purchase just about anywhere. Check for sales!