Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in Hot Chocolate

January 15, 2017

I like drinking this hot chocolate after coming in from a cold walk outside. The taste is heavenly and very comforting. Nothing beats sitting indoors watching t.v drinking a wonderful cup of this hot chocolate.

January 08, 2017

This brings back fond memories of when I was a child and my Mom would serve this with whipped cream. The rich taste of chocolate in a hot drink is so soothing and delicious.

January 03, 2017

This is great hot chocolate, the kids and I love this one! What I like about the can is adding as much chocolate as you like to your mug! It tastes great,, and you can purchase just about anywhere. Check for sales!

January 03, 2017

I only drink my hot chocolate with water- so this hot chocolate is not for me. The flavour is not strong enough or chocolatey enough! It is a very light hot chocolate- probably better if you drink with milk...

January 03, 2017

Not my favorite. True it is creamy and not too sweet but I drink my hot choco always with half water half milk anyways. Unfortunately it has an aftertaste that I just don't like. Carnation is an old and trusted company and for only that matter I would tell anyone to try it, just because I personally don't like it they might find it excellent.

January 02, 2017

This is my favourite powdered hot chocolate. Yummy, creamy and not overly sweet. I like making mine with half water and half milk. Some marshmallows on top are always a nice treat as well!

October 29, 2016

We've had this brand of hot chocolate in our home for decades. It is not my favorite hot chocolate, but when I run out of the more expensive stuff it is always a go to. I make it with milk instead of water and usually add some melted chocolate chips to it to make it richer. That's the only real problem, it is too thin.

September 16, 2016

I make this hot chocolate every year while putting up my Christmas tree and on Christmas eve or after Playing out side in the snow. My favorite kinds is the After 8 with whipped cream.

March 20, 2016

I use to have this Every night before I went to bed. Great taste to it. I found the one with marshmallows the marshmallows didn't last very long I use to add my own in

February 27, 2016

I love Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate. It's so tasty and easy to make. On a cold day during winter or while outside doing and activity this is always a great option to warm you up.