NetiRinse 2 in 1 Nasal Irrigation Kit

NetiRinse 2 in 1 Nasal Irrigation Kit Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

January 15, 2016

I do own one but I also own the original tea pot style one and always pick that one over this. I find it does a better job.

January 15, 2016

This is a great product that I always have on hand. It works so gently but gets the sinus feeling so good. If your stuffed up, have allergies, dry nose this is the stuff you want. Excellent brand, one we trust.

April 19, 2015

I had a sinus infection & my Dr gave me one of these NetiRinse nasal spray. I wasn't sure really that is was going to work, however to my surprise it cleared it up in a short few days. What relief, now I am hooked. Much better then an antibotic.

April 04, 2015

I found it hard to use at first, then I got the hang of it. Clears your sinuses right up to allow for a good night of sleep.

November 21, 2014

I got this as a sample in the mail, and have since purchased some packets. It really is effective for clearing your sinuses,and leaves you breathing better through your nostrils. It is almost like going underwater in a chlorinated pool and getting some water up your nose, but this is intentional!

May 29, 2014

Before this system I had never tried a nasal rinse. The experience was...confusing. I didn't particularly like the sensation of the rinse, but I loved the effect it had on my sinuses. I went from congested to completely able to breathe after only one use. The more I used it the longer this clearness lasted. You get used to the weird feeling!

1.5/5

March 05, 2014

I tried this as a solution to breathe easier for the winter and I will never do this again. The amount of salt is way too much for the amount of water. My nose burned for days after using this. I would stick to other decongestive methods and avoid this product altogether.

February 17, 2014

The first time I tried the NetiRinse kit I was suprised at how well and fast it worked. I had never tried a net rinse before and I don't think I will try another, because of how well it worked to relive my stuffy nose. I found it very easy to follow the instructions on how to use it effectively.

October 12, 2013

This product has helped everyone n the house. The nozzle is easy to use witha good flow

October 09, 2013

I actually got to try this product free thanks to a product review campaign club I am apart of. It is AMAZING! I suffer with allergies all year round and am constantly refueling the amount of allergy medications in my body! Since starting to use the NetiRinse, I have not had to take them! I can't say this is going to cure your allergies but it sure makes my symptoms less intense! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone suffering with nasal congestion, allergies, or even dry or dusty nasal passages! Always consult a doctor of pharmacist before trying this for your symptoms - but it's definitely worth looking into!