Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #861 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A Retinol Facial Treatment with Multi-Vitamins. Visibly reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots; Softens and smoothes skin. Dermatologist recommended. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 is a daily moisturizing cream clinically proven to start to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week. It also helps prevent premature signs of aging from the sun for healthier, younger-looking skin. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, works deep within the skin's surface where wrinkles develop. helps prevent premature signs of aging. Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreens help prevent premature signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and age spots caused by everyday exposure to the sun's damaging rays. Softens and smoothes skin. Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers boost moisture levels for softer, smoother skin. Won't clog pores. Oil-free formula absorbs quickly and won't clog pores, which can cause breakouts. Clinically Proven To: Week 1, 4 and 8: Soften and smooth skin (significant improvement); Week 1, 4, and 8: Improve skin clarity (significant improvement); Week 8: Visibly reduce age spots (noticeable improvement). Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 Patented Formula is: Oil-free; Hypo-allergenic; Fragrance-free; Alcohol-free (contains no dry alcohol). Made in France.

September 29, 2016

I used to spend over $50 on a face lotion, until I fell into hard times and could no longer afford to. After reading rave reviews of this face lotion on Beautypedia, I purchased it and haven't looked back. It lasts about 3 months (applied twice daily), and does not leave your skin oily.

August 12, 2016

I remember when you could not buy this product in Canada only the US, I would have my parents pick me up some. I think it was the Retinol in the product. I found this product kept my skin clear of breakouts and helped soften the wrinkles. It was a great product, the only reason I stopped using this was I wanted a product with higher SPF

June 30, 2016

This face moisturizer is quite good. It has a nice texture and if you have sensitive skin at all you would like this. It is very reasonably priced for the quality.

July 31, 2015

I've been using this cream all summer and it's light and not oily.

February 18, 2014

This stuff is amazing. I've used it for about a month now and it definitely reduces acne, and most definitely improves my complexion. Highly recommended for anyone who wants a nice moisturizer for a healthy looking skin. I normally apply this before and after I go to bed.

May 11, 2010

I received a sample sized tube of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle Cream with SPF 15. I had put it aside thinking it wasn't going to work as well as my current cream, but decided to use it one day to start testing it out.
The cream has a light consistency and blends very well into the skin. It is quickly absorbed, so you won't have that tacky feeling afterwards. It doesn't have a scent, or at least I didn't notice one, which is great. I also liked how it did not irritate my sensitive skin. It did not cause any redness whatsoever, and was gentle enough to use in the eye area as well.
I enjoy the added bonus of the SPF 15, however, I applied the cream at night since the skin regenrates while we sleep, so I wanted to get the most benefit out of it. I did read somewhere that this cream got the Allure Award for skin care products, which is impressive.
As for the results on my skin, I did notice the tiny wrinkles on my forehead becoming less visible over time. It doesn't make a huge difference on deeper wrinkles, but it does help tone out your skin. I also noticed a more radiant glow over time. If you're looking for a good drugstore wrinkle cream, I would recommend this one by Neutrogena.

December 16, 2008

I like this product so far, I use this (for my eye area) along with my collagen St.Ives bottle (around the cheeks) for the night and then, just by itself during the day. So far I have seen that my skin appears to be firmer and smoother. I also like the smell, unlike my collagen’s flowery smell that tends to linger. The price is def reasonable - a quality to be valued in this product since there are so many creams out there which are way too expensive and provide us, consumers, with zero results. I would def recommend this product and will always continue to buy it!

December 12, 2008

I have used this facial moisturizer for 15 years. It leaves the skin looking luminous and really does reduce fine lines. It is a great anti-aging product that is inexpensive and actually works.

July 21, 2007

I don't even notice a difference in the texture of this cream over a one without an SPF. BIG plus!

It works in a more direct way to combat wrinkles with retinol. I'm not really at a stage where I am worrying about lines/wrinkles (but it's never too late to start!) and can't comment much on this cream's effectiveness on them; I do notice that my skin feels really smooth and soft after using it (yes I know, most moisturisers are supposed to do that!!).

Other added perks: It's oil free so it's great from my t-zone yet moisturizes enough to keep the dry-proned areas (cheeks) of my face happy. It is a cream so it does have somewhat of a thicker consistency than lotions, it melts with body heat though and is easy to apply and definitely not sticky.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation