Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara

Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #758 out of 775 in Mascara

July 26, 2016

The best mascara I have ever used. Glides on easy, gives a natural look, adds volume and length, lashes feel soft and flexible, separates lashes evenly (no clumping)... This is the only mascara I can 0 trust to deliver the best results. Only slight downside is that it might become slightly damp on a very hot day and become slightly sticky. Best mascara ever!

July 30, 2015

I recieved this in walmarts beauty box subscription that I belong to. I absolutely love it. I had ditched my more expensive mascaras for this ever since. It glides on, makes my lashes lush shiny with length. No clumps! I am loving it.

May 06, 2015

I am always searching for an affordable mascara that does what it actually clams to do, the Neutrogena's Healthy Volume Mascara applications went on smoothly, no clumps, even coating and it lasts all day for me. Its great non allergenic back up by the dermatological association always a plus !

March 10, 2009

The package claims that you will have "400% fuller lashes" and the brush will "grab and coat even the smallest lashes" --- I beg to differ. The brush is akward to use because it is so large and makes it hard to reach smaller lashes. The first application is barely noticeable which makes a second application necessary. Even after the second application, I see no great difference. I would much rather purchase a cheaper mascara to achieve the same results.