Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 1279 in Perfume

November 30, 2016

I spritzed it once and was hooked. There are a few versions of it but I prefer the pink bustier bottle. It is an addictive scent. I got so many compliments when I wore it that I had to buy a bottle right after I tried the sample. Great sale price at my local pharmacy!

July 18, 2016

This was the first actual perfume I ever purchased. And it's so lovely! It has a great scent, awesome staying power and the bottle is so cute! I wear it all the time, and a lot of my friends borrow it when they come over, because they love it too.

June 12, 2016

I got this one on special and honestly i love it i was scared at first that the smell would be too much on me but it just smells so good that it is my principal perfume :) so girl you like smelling good ? Buy this ;)

May 17, 2016

I got this for Christmas in the huge bottle, I love it! I put it on every single day and I love the smell of it. People tell me I smell good all the time, because this perfume really does. I like it mostly because it lasts a long time. Plus it is in a cool bottle.

April 19, 2016

I purchased this online from beautyboutique.ca. I had recently bought Minajesty and fallen in love with it so I thought, what the heck, why not try this one too? I purchased it on sale for $19.99 (regular retail $75.00), and I am absolutely in love with it! It smells SO good. I was so surprised I would like a celebrity perfume so much! Pink Friday and Minajesty are honestly my two favourite scents right now, and I absolutely LOVE the bottles too! I think they are super cute! I will definitely purchase again and would 100% recommend them as well!

March 21, 2016

This perfume really surprised me! I am not a fan of nicky minaj at all, like, i hate her music but this perfume was a gift so i tried it and now it6s the perfume I use when I leave the house.

February 05, 2016

Absolutely love it one of my favorite perfumes my boyfriend thinks it's one of the best perfumes that I own and thanks it's great smelling I think everybody should try it at least once and if they enjoy it review it and tell your friends about it it's most great

May 11, 2015

Nicki Minaj - don't care for her
    Bottle design of this pefume - don't care for it
    Smell of this perfume - Love it
    It's sweet and a nice light perfume! I am almost ashamed to say I like it as much as I do

March 16, 2015

I must say this has been my favorite perfume for a while now. I love the scent and the bottle. You can spray it on in the morning a and it will still be on you that evening. Worth every penny to me.

February 17, 2015

I honestly don't know what the big deal is about this perfume. I found it to be so strong that it gave me a headache. Plus, it's one of the ugliest bottles that I've ever seen. Sorry.