Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream

Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 241 in Body Wash

Uplift your mood with Happy Time. The Orange Blossom scent will stimulate your senses while the Bamboo Milk cares for your skin.

Average Price:  $7

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

JoJo06
Mar 22, 2014

Nivea is my favourite Shower Cream and Happy Time is so refreshing. I love the way my skin smells after using it and a little goes a very long way! It makes my skin very soft and hydrated!! Great price and you get 700ml, more than most other Shower Products!

emstr89
Feb 17, 2014

My skin is super sensitive to soaps and I've never had a break out or irritation while using this!

acneilson
Aug 06, 2013

I love the fresh scent of Nivea Happy Time Body Cream. It's a wonderful wash for morning to wake you up! It leaves my skin hydrated enough that I don't need moisturiser after my shower. Wonderful body wash. Would definitely recommend!

IngaWaszkowski
Feb 15, 2013

Love the shower cream. It smells amazing and leaves my skin soft.

jen411
Jan 24, 2013

I have the Orange blossom and Bamboo Milk scent. SO YUMMY! I absolutely love the scent, I use it as a shave cream since its so mosterizing!

flower
Jan 23, 2013

I loved the invigorating scent this product gave me & the soft & silky feel of my skin after the harsh winter weather .This is always a perfect pick me up!

Moniquerose
May 31, 2012

Amazing product! Love the scent, and love how smooth it makes my skin feel, its just what I need after a day at work :)

jhines88
Jan 11, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this body wash. Luxurious bubbles and a heavenly scent... What more could a girl ask for? It lathers easily, even without a pouf or washcloth, and the creamy, citrusy scent fills the entire bathroom and leaves my skin smelling amazing even after I've dried off. After using it a few times I definitely noticed a change in the texture of my skin as well. The price is on point as it is a fairly large bottle. My one complaint: When I get down to the bottom of the bottle and I want to coax out those last few uses, the shape of the lid makes it difficult to stand upside down. All in all, Nivea could not have more appropriately named this body wash if they tried.

jjones
Jan 11, 2012

This wash has such an indulging scent , it lathers well and leaves a delicate scent to your skin while also hydrating it ! Would recommend

Farmgirl13
Jan 11, 2012

Love the smell!!!! And it actually hangs around. It leaves my skin feeling great.
I originally purchased it because it was on sale, but now I'm glad I did.