Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 338 in Body Wash

Uplift your mood with Happy Time. The Orange Blossom scent will stimulate your senses while the Bamboo Milk cares for your skin.

Average Price:  $7

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

droy
July 02, 2015

Love this body wash!! The smell is delicious and my skin is left feeling very soft. I also like how the smell lasts throughout the day. Great price too!!

chrissyann123
April 08, 2015

This is one of my favorite shower creams #Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream leaves my skin so moisturized.clean and very soft. It as the freshest scent. Highly endorse this product by #Nivea.

Foreverlove2010
April 08, 2015

What attracted me to this product was the name "Happy" & the smell. The smell is so pleasant, fresh & fruity.
My skin was smooth & soft after use. Reasonable price & amazing quality for a drug store brand. Over all a great product.

loridave
April 07, 2015

This is a GREAT product! It leaves your skin feeling so incredibly soft.

Carly244
January 14, 2015

This body wash smells amazing and you get so much for such a good price. I love the smell so much I also use the deodorant and body lotion.

gghardin
August 25, 2014

I have used this lotion and it is really good for dry skin. I put it on after a bath or shower and it just soaks it right up. One of the best things they have come up with..

kailtoria
August 25, 2014

I recently purchased this item cause I had a coupon, I'm so glad I did! The orange scent is amazing to smell first thing in the morning. I love the bamboo milk also, so soft and it lathers up nice. I feel so refreshed after a shower. This is my new favorite body wash.

sun_shine
August 05, 2014

My skin is less and less dry and the smell of orange is perfect in the morning... Just awesome!!!

fall
July 09, 2014

I had the pink bottle of harmony time and I have to say this was the best body wash I had.

Not only did it make my skin smooth but it helped so much for my allergies I had and the only soap that made some hives I had go away for some weird reason, no idea why?

I can now use different products though I am still sensitive to some products so I still have to be careful but it's because of this that my skin got so much better.

Good price and amazing quality. Over all awesome product.

Have you tried it, what do you think?

June 16, 2014

Terrific shower cream. Leaves your skin soft and the scent is wonderful.