Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream

Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 274 in Body Wash

Uplift your mood with Happy Time. The Orange Blossom scent will stimulate your senses while the Bamboo Milk cares for your skin.

Average Price:  $7

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

gghardin
Aug 25, 2014

I have used this lotion and it is really good for dry skin. I put it on after a bath or shower and it just soaks it right up. One of the best things they have come up with..

kailtoria
Aug 25, 2014

I recently purchased this item cause I had a coupon, I'm so glad I did! The orange scent is amazing to smell first thing in the morning. I love the bamboo milk also, so soft and it lathers up nice. I feel so refreshed after a shower. This is my new favorite body wash.

sun_shine
Aug 05, 2014

My skin is less and less dry and the smell of orange is perfect in the morning... Just awesome!!!

fall
Jul 09, 2014

I had the pink bottle of harmony time and I have to say this was the best body wash I had.

Not only did it make my skin smooth but it helped so much for my allergies I had and the only soap that made some hives I had go away for some weird reason, no idea why?

I can now use different products though I am still sensitive to some products so I still have to be careful but it's because of this that my skin got so much better.

Good price and amazing quality. Over all awesome product.

Have you tried it, what do you think?

Jun 16, 2014

Terrific shower cream. Leaves your skin soft and the scent is wonderful.

BOUMAD
Jun 11, 2014

This cream smells so wonderful it puts me in a great mood every morning! It lathers well and leaves skin feeling really soft.

briescottxo
Jun 01, 2014

This is my favorite body wash! It wakes you up!!! The smell is so refreshing and clean and leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft and supple. But Ill say it again... Its all about the scent. Amazing. Lasts all day. Almost an energetic scent.

May 28, 2014

Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream has made me take a shower even more often than once a day. It smells heavenly, goes on smooth, makes me feel clean and happy too!!!

JoJo06
Mar 22, 2014

Nivea is my favourite Shower Cream and Happy Time is so refreshing. I love the way my skin smells after using it and a little goes a very long way! It makes my skin very soft and hydrated!! Great price and you get 700ml, more than most other Shower Products!

emstr89
Feb 17, 2014

My skin is super sensitive to soaps and I've never had a break out or irritation while using this!