Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 16, 2016

I am also a. It fan of these pads . It is so amazing to see all of the dirt that accumulates on your face. You feel a nice germ killing tingle on your face and it really helps to control oil. It is very convenient and after long term use you will actually see that you have less breakouts. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with overly sensitive skin or very dry skin. It would aggravate your skin too much. This is great in the summer months when your skin is oily and you sweat more.

November 16, 2016

WOW MOST AMAZING! I have never experienced a facial wash, a facial cloth or pad that cleans like noxema triple clean anti blemish pads. I was actually stunned after I used it for the first time. The dirt I could see on the pad was just astonishing. I wash my face twice a day and it still picked up dirt. I'm totally hooked on this product and would recommend to anyone and everyone!

October 29, 2016

I use these pads twice a day, after taking a shower and before going to bed. They make my skin feel tingly clean! I thought at first that the textured and scented pads may be too strong for my sensitive skin but it wasn't! My skin loves this product. I used to have severe acne and only a visit to my dermatologist would keep acne away as he used laser treatments and anti-biotics on my face. Adult acne is no fun! Years later I am now happy to say that I only need Noxzema's anti-blemish pads to keep my skin clear of acne. A fraction or what I used to spend at my dermatologist.

March 21, 2016

This is one of the more affordable acne medicated pads available at my local store. They are very fragrant so those who are sensitive to scents, do stay away. Sometimes it can make me teary. But this product is effective for me. It did minimize my pimples and imperfections and smoothed out my skin. Plus like I said it is affordable.

February 17, 2016

Comes in a container with soaked textured cotton pads. It is great for oily skin since it concentrated with salicylic acid. If you have a cut, it will sting. My face cleared up after a week aND became really smooth. Once you use all the pads, I always throw a few cotton balls to soak up the liquids to use it all. Love it!

April 07, 2015

These didn't work for me at all. It left m skin feeling tight, but really no results in terms of clearing up acne or preventing new breakouts.

November 24, 2014

Nice concept but doesn't work for my skin. My skin is left feeling raw, dry, tight and looking red after using it everyday for a week. Perhaps I can cut down to every other day or once a week as a deep clean but I find this product too harsh on my skin!

November 24, 2014

I still remember when these were huge. Everyone who had acne in middle and high school used to use these. I still buy them for when I have a horrendous hormonal breakout, or in the summer, because they work well for sweat induced acne, and breakouts on my chest or along my hairline. It feels a little strong on the chemicals, but that's probably why they work.

July 08, 2014

I did some research online and saw that Salicylic Acid was a popular recommendation for adult acne. I bought some of these pads and have been using them daily ever since - about 2 months. I've had a few people comment on how nice my skin is looking lately and I'm very happy with the results!

June 13, 2014

This is one of the products that I will splurge on. I have such oily acne prone skin and am constantly washing my face,which just dries it out and causes more acne (vicious cycle,I know). I use this at least three times daily and never have had a problem.Love this product!