NuAngel Washable Nursing Pads 100% Cotton - Natural - Made in U.S.A.
Good

NuAngel Washable Nursing Pads 100% Cotton - Natural - Made in U.S.A. Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

The NuAngel Nursing Pads are made from 100% cotton for maximum air curculation as recommended by breastfeeding experts. Pads made from cotton are more comfortable, absorbent and less irritating. NuAngel pads are approximately 4.5" in diameter to accommodate various bra sizes. They naturally conform to individual shapes for a comfortable fit with fewer leaks. 8 per set - Natural. We also have coordinating items such as the NuAngel Flip and Go Nursing Pad Case.

1.5/5

April 12, 2016

I was so excited to use these. I received a few from my chiropractor as part of a baby gift. I love how these minimize waste but they do NOT work. At all. They are not the least bit absorbent and leak horribly with the slightest amount of liquid. They also bunch up and do not stay in place.

July 25, 2012

I bought these to go green, and was so excited to help the environment. Unfortunately they didn't work. The first couple of times i wore them, they soaked right through and I would often carry around extra shirts just in case.

February 17, 2012

i tried these with my daughter and i found that they just would get soaked i was leaking too much to be able to wear them

December 16, 2011

This is what I use when i had my daughter. Really! amazing product.

September 17, 2011

I was lucky enough to receive NuAngel Washable Nursing Pads as a gift from a friend shortly after having my 5th child. I had never even considered washable pads, and used disposable ones with all my other children. I quickly ditched the disposable nursing pads after trying these though. the NuAngel Nursing Pads fit in my bra better, they were more confortable, protected me from leaks better and the difference between these and all the disposable ones I have tried are night and day. I can't believe I used the disposables as long as I did. They never fit right, they never completely protected me from leaks, and they rarely stayed in place. The washable NuAngel Pads were soft against skin, caused me no irritation (even in the early stages of breastfeeding when I was very sore), and most days I forgot I was even wearing them until it was time to nurse my baby. They washed well, and held up well even after being washed over and over. I would recommend these to any breastfeeding mom, or mom to be.

Neuven added a new review for