NUK BPA Free Starter Set, Green Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 744 in Bottles

The orthodontic nipples help reduce colic and promote healthy teeth formation. Simulates and supports Breast Feeding. The set includes: 2 -5oz bottles, 1 - 10oz bottle, 2 Size 1 slow flow silicone nipples, 2 Size 2 medium flow silicone nipples and 2 Size 1 silicone pacifiers

March 12, 2016

The nipple was awful. My baby didn't like it. I did breast feed and even tho the package sais this nipple is like a actully nipple it was nothing like one. Hard to clean.

January 15, 2015

I love this line of products. It helps my son to be less gassy.

September 05, 2013

We tried pretty much every bottle with our daughter, and these were by far the worst. The placement of the hole for the milk to come out is on the side of the nipple that lays flat against the baby's tongue. I found that this meant that my daughter was unable to get any milk out of the bottle no matter how hard she tried. Feeding took upwards of 45 minutes and were always very frustrating with these. Not to mention they're expensive. I would not recommend these.

September 05, 2013

These bottles last a LONG time! They're very durable and easy to clean with a bottle brush. There's the bottle, nipple, lid, and a stopper to keep the bottle from leaking when travelling and that's it. All three of my kids loved them. And they're affordable too!

September 03, 2013

Very affordable - bought my 3pack set from Walmart for approx $15.99 - $19.99.
    The bottle's nipple is shaped like a breast, it made it very easy for my baby to transition from my breast to the bottle. She latched onto the nipple quite easily. The air system vents the bottle to reduce colic. My daughter would burp once after her feed and that was it. When I used another brand's bottle, I had to burp her quite often during feeds, so that she could burp and continue drinking her bottle.
    The NUK bottles are also very simple and easy to clean, and do not have a million and one parts to them.

May 16, 2013

I love the Nuk Ortho system. I use both bottles and soothers of the same style and both of my kids seemed to like them the most out of the brands i tried on them.