Nuk Disney Pacifier Size 1 - 2 pack
Good

Nuk Disney Pacifier Size 1 - 2 pack Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 24 in Pacifiers

March 26, 2016

I've been using this product since my first child 6 years ago and have continued to use it for my newest baby now. We have the Mickey Mouse soother and he loves it! Very cute.

March 14, 2016

These pacifiers were the only ones my little girl would take until about two and a half months when she changed her mind. She might reluctantly take one now, but prefers pacifiers that are more rounded now.

January 28, 2016

Both my children have been raised with nuk pacifiers, I trust the name and have tested it through and through..they are durable, safe for children's mouth development and I enjoy the designs they are available in. Definitely recommend this product over and over.

December 03, 2015

i never used these with my kids ... how ever the kids i baby sit have them... they seem to fit great safe and calm kids...

October 17, 2015

We bought these for two of our girls before they were born. We didn't know the sex and these Pooh pacifiers are super cute and gender neutral. They are also durable and all three of our girls preferred the shape of Nuk pacifiers to any other.

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick