NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

Please note: Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packag

July 11, 2016

These nursing pads are okay. The material is a little foam like instead of pillow like. They're a good price, you get 66 for the same price as 60 in another brand. They don't have any adhesive strip on the back so they don't always stay in place. They work well if you're just using them so your nipple cream doesn't stain your shirts or bras but they don't seem like they would work well for leaking.

April 12, 2016

These were terrible nursing pads. They are not absorbent at all. They are not comfortable either, the material is kind of hard and scratchy. These do not stay in place and bunch up.

October 02, 2015

These nursing pads are terrible. I bought them once and will never make that mistake again. They are super thin, don't absorb well, and are so wide that the edges bunch which is visible though a bra and shirt. No thanks. I think this is the only NUK product I have ever disliked.

July 08, 2015

This product is terrible. These pads are so thin. They often bunched up and slipped into the bottom of my bra. It felt like I had paper in my bra. I was so disappointed with them. They also leaked milk in my early post partum days. I still have half a box because they were so terrible!

March 23, 2015

I used this only for very light leaks, because it is thin so would not recommend for normal or heavy leaks. they are very comfortable and also a good price.

October 25, 2014

These would be great for people who don't have strong let downs.

September 03, 2013

I hated these. I have a strong let down and would always end up leaking through the side I wasn't feeding from. In my opinion a waste of money.

June 27, 2012

These are only ok if you are hardly leaking at all. They worked for my but its because my milk never came in when I had my son. I found them to be very thin and lightweight which was good, but wouldnt be sutible to a mommy who has a regular amount of leakage. They would just soak right through.

May 28, 2012

I bought these pad after my baby was born. Unless you barely leak, these pads are pretty much useless. They didn't absorb much and I ended up leaking everywhere anyway. I would not recommend these pads to anyone.