NYC Concealer

NYC Concealer Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 402 in Concealer

February 09, 2016

I really don't like this product for me because the texture feels weird when you put it on, and it doesn't last long. Yes, NYC products are cheap, but this is a CHEAP product. I recommend most of the others but this one was not worth my money. I tested it after I bought it and I hated it and never touched it again. Its been 2 years since I touched it, I should probably throw it away.

March 14, 2011

This concealer works for the prices its paid.
    i like how it was under $2 from target. it covered pretty good but the only downsidde was it was too light for me. theres not many shades but its ok, at least it still got the work done. i reccomend this to those who wants a good but cheap concealer.

April 17, 2009

I've been using this product for about 5 or so years now. I love it. It is inexpensive and does the job. There are several shades and for the price you really can't beat it. Also if you are hesistant about trying a green concealer, the price is right if you try NYC. I've always used this product under my eyes and on any spots and then I layer on foundation, however if you find a tone that matches your skin tone perfectly you can actually skip the foundation. Definitely worth trying!