NYX Face Illuminators Enigmatic & Ritualistic

NYX Face Illuminators Enigmatic & Ritualistic Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 335 in Powder

June 06, 2016

I already owned the illuminator in Chaotic and although the shade was too pink for me the pigment and product as a whole was wonderful. Instead of shovelling out the $50 to get Becca's product I decided to try the NYX version in Ritualistic and boy was I happy I did that! The pigment and price is a seller alone.

May 15, 2015

Beautiful highlighters that provide a lot of sheen without a lot of sparkle. Definitely on par with some high end highlighters at a drugstore price! Love!

March 19, 2015

Formula: The powder is a light micro-fine shimmer with a slight creaminess to the formula. The two colors shown above are Enigmatic (soft pink with gold sheen) and Ritualistic (gold Sheen). Although ritualistic is a pale gold, to me it seems more of an icy pearl --which I love. And cool toned Enigmatic is one of the best sellers. You can't tell from the photo because it was hard to capture the shimmer in these two light shades but they are sparkly and add an instant glow and sheen to your face. The highlight has decent wear and there's no glitter to worry about. I like that the mirrored compacts are large and streamlined so they're really portable and the highlighters contain a good amount of product -- 9.5 grams to be exact. One of my fave NYX beauty buys to date.