Olay Clarify and Cleanse Daily Scrub

Olay Clarify and Cleanse Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

Olay Clarify & Cleanse Daily Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans to renew surface skin, cleans deep down to the pores and contains an Advanced Dual Hydroxy Complex to control blemishes and excess oil. Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Oil free. Gentle enough for everyday use.Experience the power of consistently clearer skin.

April 12, 2011

This is the only cleanser I use. I love the way it works and the way it smells. I have very unpredictable skin. I can have oily patches, dry patches, acnes patches, and it's never consistent. This cleanser works well with all of my skin issues and does not over dry or over moisturize my face. I love that it completely cleans makeup off as well.

December 10, 2009

I love this product. I use it every day. It cleans my face really well. The face scrub contains some beads in it that help in cleaning the face by scrubbing of the dead skin. The smell of the product is really nice and refreshing. Using this product helps me control my acne. I clean my face using this product every night and i noticed a reduction in my acne and it prevents further breakouts. It is great to use this product with a facial moisturizer because although the product cleans really well, it can leave the skin dry. Applying a cream to moisturize the face is important. I love this product and will continue using this product.

September 14, 2008

Ack! My face hated this stuff. :( I had a coupon for a dollar off, so I picked it up. My face usually loves Olay products, but not this time! It cleansed well, I'll give it that. But the next morning, before 7 am, I woke up because my face was itchy..and it felt bumpy. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom mirror, what did I see? Redness and itchy bumps on my cheeks. :( This was a week ago today and it totally cleared up, but, ugh! It WAS upsetting. I emailed customer service & not an hour later someone replied to me. I even got a rebate check & a letter of apology this week! That has never happened before. I wasn't expecting that, I just wanted to tell them what happened to my face. I hadn't used any other products with salycylic acid lately, so I'm not sure what happened. I'll continue to use other Olay products, though. I wouldn't recommend this, though!