Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #518 out of 545 in Masks

Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask draws out excess oil and dirt for healthy-looking, vibrant skin. The rich kaolin clay and marine extract formula detoxifies by drawing out impurities like a spa facial to give your skin a fresh start. Get a deep clean that goes beyond basic cleansing.

May 11, 2015

This dries out my skin like a mother! It felt awful on my skin and took me a long time to build my skin's moisture back up!!!

May 06, 2012

I love love love this mask! I used it for years, every single day. I have very oily skin so I would put it on in the mornings. It felt great on, shrunk my pores, and dried my breakouts. I found I didn't break out as much when I used this. But I think it's been discontinued because I can't find it anywhere. I'm totally sad about this because I miss it so much and have really bad acne now.

If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know :)

1.5/5

April 05, 2012

Stay away!!! I used this product it felt amazing when I washed it off but then kept leaving my face feeling really oily which resulted in a huge acne breakout! I haven't even had this bad of acne as a teenager!

September 14, 2008

This is a pretty good clay mask with a nice scent. It goes on pretty easily and dries quite quickly. It shrinks my pore, dries out my acne and can be used 2-3 times a week without drying out my skin. It is made with a kaolin clay and marine extract formula that detoxifies by drawing out impurities like a spa facial, giving your skin a fresh start and a very good deep down clean! Love it!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay