Olay Dual Action Cleanser and Pore Scrub

Olay Dual Action Cleanser and Pore Scrub Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 217 in Facial Exfoliators

May 23, 2013

I had been using this cleanser for quite some time and was satisfied with it for a while. Its not the greatest cleanser ever but it gets the job done in the cleansing department. It smells good and feels smooth on your skin. The beads are not too coarse and its great for everyday use. It got my face clean but I didn't really notice any difference in my pores while using it and usually after using it my face felt a little dry and I had to apply a moisturizer. I happened to try an Aveeno cleanser while I was using this and really liked the Aveeno one better so I probably will not be purchasing it again.

May 15, 2012

Love this face wash !!! Another great Olay product !!!

March 21, 2010

I am on my third tube.

Usually I'm not married to a cleanser and jump around to whatever is on sale and seems to offer some great benefits. In fact, that's how I found this one. Truth be told, as I get older I should be paying more attention to which cleanser but I like it when they wash away clean - which this one does! It's got little microbeads that exfoliate gently, and a fantastic scent that doesn't over perfume your skin, or stay around for too long. Clean, cool... and kinda fun to use.

I was going to grab something new today and I saw it on sale again. Hard to pass up an Olay sale for me, so I grabbed a tube. I'm pretty happy I did.

September 12, 2009

Soooo I am always on the lookout for oil-free cleansers and when I saw this product-a cleanser and scrub, I had to buy it!

I love it...the scrub is not harsh, pleasant scent, and rinses off well. My skin feels soft and clean!

Highly recommended!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag