Olay Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

Designed with a special "lift and lock" texture by the skin experts at Oil of Olay, each pad thoroughly removes dirt and makeup—even waterproof mascara—while softening your skin with a light moisturizer and nourishing Vitamin E.

February 15, 2017

I'm on the fence about these wipes. The positive-They take off my makeup well, they are pretty soft and my face feels clean. The negative- they smell terrible, they burn my eyes and even though my face feels clean, it leaves almost like an oily residue. It's 50/50- plus they are a little expensive for the amount of wipes you get.

February 15, 2017

I had a pretty hard time with this product and am having a hard time rating it. My skin is quite sensitive, and when I used this product to remove my makeup, it caused my whole face to turn red and burn. As far as I could tell, it did its job, and removed my makeup, but I cannot use this product at all. I can't speak for everyone, but if you have sensitive skin, do not use this product! The whole package went into the garbage.

August 16, 2016

These olay makeup remover wipes are pretty average. They remove my makeup well but they have a terrible smell. It's almost like astringent alcohol smell. If you don't mind the smell I would recommend them.

June 13, 2016

The Olay makeup remover wipes are great to use after a day out. They are gentle and wipe off all your makeup in one swift move. The value for your money is great, and they leave your face feeling fresh. They are not heavily scented or strong and work fantastically

February 07, 2016

I feel bad writing a bad review about anything, but I found these makeup removing wipes to be practically useless. I didn't find them to be overly moist even open first opening them. The fabric of the wipe didn't feel soft on my skin, nor did it do much to remove my makeup without having to do a lot of rubbing. I bought mine at Winners so I could two packs for $8 if I remember correctly, but they retail for $10 at most Shoppers Drug Marts. I find that totally ludicrous for 30 wipes, I would rather purchase a life time supply of Kirkland brand and call it a day.

June 27, 2015

I got a few packs of these as free samples so I'm not sure of the price but they WORK and they leave my face feeling refreshed. Definitely willing to pick these up in store when I run out.

April 23, 2015

I used the olay make up remover wipes and my review is very good. These wipes are easy to use to remove all kinds of makeup even eye shadow and mascara. sometimes when it is late at night I am too tired to wash my face so I can easily grab an olay makeup remover wipe and they work very effectively. I recommend this product to all.

April 05, 2015

These make ups do more then just make up.love how they leave skin refreshed and also
    Take off dirt.

November 28, 2014

Oil of Olay make-up wipes removes all your make-up
    Leaves your skin soft free of residue
    No need to rinse
    Great for travelling as they are totally disposable
    This is an awesome product

November 21, 2014

These work fairly well, and I was quite surprised how mild it was on my skin. It has a light fragrance and didn't leave my face feeling dry or greasy like others have in the past.