Olay Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

Designed with a special "lift and lock" texture by the skin experts at Oil of Olay, each pad thoroughly removes dirt and makeup—even waterproof mascara—while softening your skin with a light moisturizer and nourishing Vitamin E.

August 16, 2016

These olay makeup remover wipes are pretty average. They remove my makeup well but they have a terrible smell. It's almost like astringent alcohol smell. If you don't mind the smell I would recommend them.

June 13, 2016

The Olay makeup remover wipes are great to use after a day out. They are gentle and wipe off all your makeup in one swift move. The value for your money is great, and they leave your face feeling fresh. They are not heavily scented or strong and work fantastically

February 07, 2016

I feel bad writing a bad review about anything, but I found these makeup removing wipes to be practically useless. I didn't find them to be overly moist even open first opening them. The fabric of the wipe didn't feel soft on my skin, nor did it do much to remove my makeup without having to do a lot of rubbing. I bought mine at Winners so I could two packs for $8 if I remember correctly, but they retail for $10 at most Shoppers Drug Marts. I find that totally ludicrous for 30 wipes, I would rather purchase a life time supply of Kirkland brand and call it a day.

June 27, 2015

I got a few packs of these as free samples so I'm not sure of the price but they WORK and they leave my face feeling refreshed. Definitely willing to pick these up in store when I run out.

April 23, 2015

I used the olay make up remover wipes and my review is very good. These wipes are easy to use to remove all kinds of makeup even eye shadow and mascara. sometimes when it is late at night I am too tired to wash my face so I can easily grab an olay makeup remover wipe and they work very effectively. I recommend this product to all.

April 05, 2015

These make ups do more then just make up.love how they leave skin refreshed and also
    Take off dirt.

November 28, 2014

Oil of Olay make-up wipes removes all your make-up
    Leaves your skin soft free of residue
    No need to rinse
    Great for travelling as they are totally disposable
    This is an awesome product

November 21, 2014

These work fairly well, and I was quite surprised how mild it was on my skin. It has a light fragrance and didn't leave my face feeling dry or greasy like others have in the past.

October 07, 2014

Works great, much prefer it over creams and oils.Would suggest buying

September 05, 2014

I found these dried out my skin and didn't remove the makeup that easily.