Olay Oil Minimizing Toner

Olay Oil Minimizing Toner Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 208 in Toner

Olay's Oil Minimizing Toner removes dirt, oil and make-up without stripping skin's essential moisture, and is formulated with Witch Hazel and Aloe.

September 14, 2016

Can't go with out this product! It was given to me as part of a gift set a few years ago! It makes my face feel super clean and it totally helps with my acne when used with a face wash!

June 25, 2016

I used this toner after washing my makeup off because I wanted to try and see if I could remove any traces of oil or makeup I missed and my skin felt super clean and soft afterwards. If you have the time its definately worth the effort.

March 14, 2016

I have sensitive skin and found this product to be very effective with minimizing oils from my face, as well as removing leftover makeup. I use this product every morning as part of my daily routine.

January 25, 2016

gets the last of the dirt in my pores after washing my face. Does not feel greasy and does not sting. Love it. My face does not dry out after using this product.

October 22, 2014

Really love this toner. It's vwry effective for me. I use this along with my olay total effects moisturizer.

March 21, 2014

I don't regularly use toner but I gave this one a try and I am glad that I did. The smell is pleasant without being overpowering and my skin feels smooth and clean afterwards. I can see the leftover makeup come off even after washing my face with a cleanser.

August 16, 2013

Love the way this product makes my skin feel. It picks up dirt that is left behind from facial cleansers. It also is really nice to remove dirt from the back of your neck and ears after a good sweat.

July 08, 2012

I have never used a toner before but I have to say, I LOVE this product. I have been trying alot of facial product lately as I have developed an acne problem (stress acne and the stress isn't going to go away anytime soon). The first couple times I used this product I did question if I wasted my money as nothing was coming off when I used it which was a good thing means my other cleansers works really well. I love this product for when I use make up removing wipes, I find most wipes do not remove all of my eye make up. This takes away everything the face wipes misses. As well I finding in the warmer weather these are amazing for those no make up days to remove any build up that comes over the day a quick wipe down and my face feels amazing.

I was also surprised that this product does not dry my face out, this is a worry for me as I do have dry skin. With this being said I do only use it once a day so this maybe why. This is defiantly a product I will purchase again which wont be anytime soon as you use so little this bottle is going to last me awhile

June 02, 2012

olay always has great prices. i really like this toner because it does what it says -- it minimizes oil. my only problem is that it can be a bit overdrying. i recommend only using it in the morning or before makeup application, etc. it's a great summer product especially for those with very oily skin.