Old Navy Long Tank Tops

Old Navy Long Tank Tops Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 15 in Tank tops

Old Navy Rib knit scoop neck and arm openings Flag graphic across front Soft, lightweight rib knit jersey Fitted through body Hits at hip

October 21, 2016

I have these in every colour. They are so comfy, come in all kinds of colours, great for layering. They always come on sale and I stock up. They wash well and retain their colour and shape,a must have!

January 08, 2016

These tanks are super comfy and come in so many fantastic colors,I have a white one and a pink one ,well made

October 07, 2015

Most of the tank tops I own are from Old Navy. They fit really well, come in lots of colours and the bit of stretch makes them really comfortable. I also appreciate how affordable they are, especially when they are on sale.

June 16, 2015

I love #OldNavy "Long Tank Tops" they come in many colors and styles. Are great to wear at my work under my other tops because they are so very comfortable and they also wash like rags. Very well priced and made well.

August 12, 2014

I bought this and I tried other stuff but nothing fit me like this.

June 19, 2014

These are my favorite tank tops. They have great stretch and there are many colours. They are fantastic for plus sized women because of the length. They often go on sale which is a great time to stock up!

May 08, 2014

Old Navy, such an amazing shop. Cannot believe the prices, don't know how they do it as the quality is pretty darn good. I bought an Old Navy tank top awhile back and just love it. I didn't realize the carried larger sizes until just recently. The selection of styles, colors. Man o man what a place to shop. I wear tank tops with everything; even when I am dressing up. Take a tank top and a pair of pants with a matching jacket or blouse and you have a great outfit. I get more compliments about the top from Old Navy. Am thinking of going back and stocking up for summer. At those prices, who can resist.

Updated On: September 04, 2014

These tank tops wash like a dream. Recently took a short trip and was hesitant about how they would travel. Packed nice by rolling, a quick shake released any wrinkles. Love them. They fit my lifestyle perfectly.

September 06, 2013

Great price on tanks...so many nice colors...also like that they are long...I layer them which I really like.

May 17, 2013

I really like these tanks. Great to buy when they're on sale. Just go down a size because they stretch. Great for layering.

April 24, 2012

I love that they're very long and come in a wide range of colors. The downside for me was that after a couple of wears/washes the tank tops stretched out a lot. Great price.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?