Good

Organic Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Hair & Face Mask Moroccan Reviews

1 review
Ranked #204 out of 523 in Masks

December 26, 2015

I love trying new and different masks on my face. I have used Moroccan Oil in my hair before and loved the results, so knew that this would more than likely be a great product too. If you have not had a lot of experience with masks, this would be a great one to start with.

First of all, when you first open the jar, the smell is enticing. I just wanted to leave it open on my nightstand and smell it all night, but I was anxious to try this. The mud itself is actually very dense, so I would suggest taking some out of the jar and mixing it in your hand with a little bit of water before applying it to your face. Otherwise it is hard to smooth it onto your skin without rubbing, and you don't want to rub this in. Once you have the mask applied, just rest (you want to feel like you are really at a spa right?) for about 15 minutes before rinsing this off your face. Gently pat your skin dry, do not rub. I like to apply just a little toner afterwards, to close my freshly clean pores. I use spray toner after I use this. I don't want anything to disturb the silky feeling that this leaves on my skin.

You can also use this in your hair, but not if your hair is extremely dry. This would be good if you have naturally oily hair since this may dry your hair out after using it.

Toner and quality masks like this one are essentials for keeping your skin clean and problem free. Not all masks are created equal, this one is certainly one of the best I have ever used.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes