Otrivin Saline Nasal Spray

Otrivin Saline Nasal Spray Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 497 in Remedies

September 13, 2016

Otrivin Saline nasal spray is another item that sits in my medicine cabinet and travels with me on vacations. My nose feels so moist with the first use and after a few more uses the irritation is gone. I got my sister and her family using this product now. Fantastic product.

January 09, 2016

Back when i was a teen, I has sinus trouble and the doctor gave me this ,what a great product, worked very well and works very fast too

January 03, 2016

I love this stuff! I live in a dry climate and keep this on hand at all times. My nose is constantly dry, stuffy and irriatated and just a few uses of this stuff clears that up right away. Highly recommend.

January 03, 2016

I made the mistake of buying the medicated Otrivin for colds / decongestants even though I didn't have a stuffy nose - just one that is dry & crusty & stiff from the inside. The medicated one is recommended to be used once every 8-10 hours, and since I didn't read the instructions and consistently felt a dry nose, I kept reapplying. This made my nose quite swollen, and irritated it very much.

I found out that saline solution (non-medicated) could be reapplied as often as needed. This was much better for my needs and my swollen nose started to go back to normal. My nose is still a little dry & crusty at times, but its definitely making an improvement !