OZ Naturals Facial Toner

OZ Naturals Facial Toner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #40 out of 208 in Toner

December 20, 2015

First of all, before I forget, I received this product in exchange for an honest review from OZ Naturals, and, as always, am not at all disappointed with any of their products!

When I first received this toner, I had just finished using/trying another toner that had left my skin with some bad breakouts around my nose & chin area, so I was a little nervous in trying this product until my complexion cleared up first. I think I only waited about 3 days or so, as I was quite anxious to try this one. And am very happy that I did, as the toner seemed to work much better straight away. I love that OZ's products are 100% natural & am sure that's why their products seem to work so much better than some others that I've tried.

The first day that I used the Ocean Mineral Tonic, I was at our family cottage on the beach, so how appropriate was that, lol? The scent reminded me of the ocean immediately, although the scent does only last a few seconds before it's gone. But the main element of my curiousity was the fact that this toner is a spray, something I have never heard of nor used before. I like this idea much more than the conventional bottle as I find it easier to control how much product I am using. I also love that I can spritz on this toner throughout the day when I need it, but this is when I also wish there was a "travel size" bottle of it so that I do not have to carry around the full size in my purse or makeup back. I also use this toner sometimes when I get out of the shower as an all-over body toner before I apply my moisturizer, just to add a little extra kick to my dry legs after shaving.

I am also happy to say that I can see where this toner works perfectly with my other OZ Naturals products. I use the toner after I cleanse my face with the Vitamin C cleanser & before I apply my Vitamin C serum & my Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer. And so far, no further breakouts have occurred since I have started using this tonic. I even received a compliment from a new colleague at work that I don't even look my age. so we must be doing something right!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!