Paco Rabanne Black Xs Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1040 out of 1216 in Perfume

April 11, 2016

This perfume is great for every day use as well as special occasions. It's not too strong that it over powers but it makes you smell great. Classic scent.

March 21, 2016

I got Paco Rabanne Black Xs on a whim when it was first released, and It was love at first smell. Since then it has become MY signature scent! My favorite perfume of all time, I use it on a daily basis. I love the sexy, sweet, musky, floral (but not to girly floral) scent. I would recommend that you try it on your skin first, It is not a scent for everyone.

January 29, 2016

This is one of the best scents I have ever owned! It is so nice and stays with me all day long. It's a little pricey but it's completely worth it. To me it smells sweet and musky, soooo nice.

January 10, 2016

Black Xs is a funky scent. I don't really know how to categorize it.
Sweet and Mysterious perhaps.
A little bit goes a long way.
Don't over do it.

October 26, 2014

I love this perfume! It is my favourite by far! It has staying power and has a nice soft but strong smell. It is very sweet and sexy. I wanted to buy this perfume for a while, and I kept waiting until I was finished with my other perfumes. Finally I just bought it because I couldn't wait any longer. I feel very confident wearing this scent.

September 09, 2014

This is my go to fav! I can't get enough of it and always preplanning to rebuy before I run short :)

February 24, 2013

I really like this perfume! The only thing I've found, is you only need ONE spritz and that is more than enough! With my other perfumes, I will do a spritz on my shirt then one on my wrists, but you can't do that with the Black X's, or you will have waaaaaaaay too much on!

It is a very strong, sexy scent and I really do enjoy it, just remember, less is more!

Not crazy about the price, but Paco Robanne is a name brand, so it's going to be a bit pricey!

August 13, 2012

This is my favorite perfume lately. I love it's scent, which is reminiscent of cherries. I think it's a fragrance best for clubbing or the nightlife, but can be worn sparingly through the day.

April 28, 2012

I tried a sample of this a long time ago, and I really liked it, but I never bought because I thought it wasn't me. Well I bought it this past Christmas and I love it. I wear every couple of days or so, w/ or w/o the lotion. It is pretty strong and it smells very sultry, seductive and sexy (I usually used girly/flowery/fruity) scents. This is definetly a more "serious" fragrance than what I was used it before. It great as nightime fragrance, very memorable, but I also used it during the day. This fragrance makes me feel confident, strong and in charge, it gives me power, I don't know how lol. I love the bottle, very nice shape and color. My boyfriend loves the smell too.
I say give it a try, ask for a sample, you got nothing to lose.

April 09, 2009

This is by far the best fragrance I have tried.

This perfume has many different scents mixed into one, which makes it a delicious choice. On the initial spritz, you can smell cranberry, pink pepper berries and tamarind flower. There's also a rosey smell about it, and the smell is both sweet and musky at the same time, which I love. The smell is very feminine as well as sensuous and mysterious.

Black Xs lasts a very long time also! It lasts almost all day, though as I usually apply it early in the morning, I do one more spritz if I'm going out at night just to refresh it a little, as it does fade a tiny bit.